Mist and Dumar ruin everything thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dumar is a closeted faggot. Straight men don't go through mental gymnastics to justify why they don't like women.

Hint: if you go out with numerous women and think all of them are awful, you are either gay or too fat/ugly/weird/defective to attract a decent woman. Since you assure us you are a charming, strapping young lad, you are gay.

Let go of your self-loathing and switch from Tinder to Grindr, bro.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Dumar is a closeted faggot. Straight men don't go through mental gymnastics to justify why they don't like women.

Hint: if you go out with numerous women and think all of them are awful, you are either gay or too fat/ugly/weird/defective to attract a decent woman. Since you assure us you are a charming, strapping young lad, you are gay.

Let go of your self-loathing and switch from Tinder to Grindr, bro.
Who said I don't like women? I never said they were awful. Read my words more carefully - I certainly enjoy my Tinder dates.

Arakkis

N00b
When I see a thread with 12 pages about college girl titties there are either 12 pages of college girl titties or some space train voyage through the damaged minds of you beautiful disasters. Either way it's a nugget of pure gold that falls out of this internet asshole.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Pick up women on tinder, is shocked he meets souless human shells. You can't explain that.

I've got nothing against sluts, god bless them, but if you're looking for a dateable woman, or god forbid one you may want to marry, look elsewhere than on fucking tinder. It's literally an app to find someone you find attractive enough to mix sweat with tonight and that's it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just describing reality as it is. If you think it sucks, well yeah, that sucks.
But now we need the how, and the why Dumar.

No but seriously, you sound like some woman royally fucked you up and pissed in your cereal while doing it. When you bring up your Tinder dates as examples of how all American women are, it's hard to take you seriously.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pick up women on tinder, is shocked he meets souless human shells. You can't explain that.

I've got nothing against sluts, god bless them, but if you're looking for a dateable woman, or god forbid one you may want to marry, look elsewhere than on fucking tinder. It's literally an app to find someone you find attractive enough to mix sweat with tonight and that's it.
Dumar needs tinder women so he can keep his confirmation bias on red pill philosophy going.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I like it when Dumar thinks we don't get it and lays it all out again. Like, hey thanks Dumar, I didn't quite get it before, but when you explain it like that... YOURE RIGHT?

Said nobody ever.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like it when Dumar thinks we don't get it and lays it all out again. Like, hey thanks Dumar, I didn't quite get it before, but when you explain it like that... YOURE RIGHT?

Said nobody ever.
No one has ever performed the "No guys, I didn't mean it like that", then shifts his goalposts ever so slightly before circling back around to his original complete bullshit point as well as Dumar has.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
No one has ever performed the "No guys, I didn't mean it like that", then shifts his goalposts ever so slightly before circling back around to his original complete bullshit point as well as Dumar has.
One thing I can say for Dumar is he doesn't really shift the goalposts. He basically spouts his redpill shit pretty consistently like a good drone.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
When I see a thread with 12 pages about college girl titties there are either 12 pages of college girl titties or some space train voyage through the damaged minds of you beautiful disasters. Either way it's a nugget of pure gold that falls out of this internet asshole.
This thread needs to be shawed and we can start over from scratch.

I'm disappointed in all of you.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I can't be the only one who appreciates it when someone really opens their head and lets everyone look inside.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Umm you have met tanoomba right?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah Dumar spouts the exact same red pill tripe by rote every single time he brings it up. Tanoomba is the one who shifts the goal posts with every single post he makes.

Oldbased

> Than U
12 goddamn pages and not a single photo relating to the thread description.
I hope all you fuckers wake up with a dick in your ass tonight.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
12 goddamn pages and not a single photo relating to the thread description.
I hope all you fuckers wake up with a dick in your ass tonight.
rrr_img_93204.jpg
Someone got close at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.