Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Oh, Utnayan isn't new, he just got his Rickshaw behavior out of his system before FOH died

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Boisterous is the word that comes to mind when I think of Ut. He laughs at his own self while he plays Hearthstone. He's good people.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
wasn't Ut banned for a period of time because he ripped McQuaid so hard that McQuaid stopped coming to FoH? lol good times

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
No, I think that was Ut.

I think he got banned for bringing up Curt's kid after harassing him for days/weeks
Nope. I never brought up his kid. I wouldn't do that.

I did however tell him he was a fucking idiot, which he is, and also told him no one liked him, and that Rhode Island was going to end up paying for his colossal failure of a company. And wallah, it happened!

Ranting is hard work. I am older now. Now I just get drunk and play video games.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You should shaw him for saying that Vanguard was gonna suck.

SECRET NOTES, UT? REALLY!?!?
I totally set that up. It was the most beautiful bait's I had ever laid. People went so hook line and sinker on that, that some guy made one of the world's first meme's

iannis

Musty Nester
So did you have cabbage, mist?

I've got a bellyfull of cabbage and it is entirely improper to talk about what is intermittently passing through my butthole, but I can assure you that it IS glorious.

I also made 2 dozen deviled eggs. I think I went overboard on the deviled eggs.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You should probably crack a window before you go to sleep. You'll want to wake up in the morning and not asphyxiate yourself tonight...