Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

iannis

Musty Nester
This is the internet, Mist. If we didn't all know you were a lesbian you'd probably get a least a few hundred dollars worth from some sad, broken dingus, fatty internet dork. You need to make people believe there's a small chance you'll let them hold your hand in real life and THAT is when you get a free DXRacer chair.
It's true. Money might not buy love or happiness but by DAMN it will buy me false hope.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Mist needs to market better she can still win. Throw up a decent picture of her and tell folks that she's been wanting to get to know a man lately. That she thinks the lesbian stuff was just typical college exploration. Boom rake in the checks!

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd give you five to eat a bug.

No, seriously. five american dollars. It doesn't have to be a big bug. It could be a cricket or something.

People eat crickets in africa all the time.

iannis

Musty Nester
Maybe a snail? That's not a bug, but they are gross.

French people eat snails. You could pretend it's a land-oyster. White people eat oysters.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If I was out to scam people I would have done it many, many times over the years.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Make sure you buy the V6 so you can always be at least slightly unhappy driving it around, knowing you should have gotten the V8.
Back in the mid '80s a high school friend of mine drove his parent's Camaro all the time thinking he was hot shit, but it was only a V6 and the lowest base model you could possibly buy. It even had metal bubble hubcaps on it, and this was practically the height of the era when your car wasn't cool if you didn't have super expensive alloy rims. He never understood why we didn't want him to drive anywhere.

Back on topic, while I actually sort of like the look of the new Camaros, you're not actually planning to buy one, are you Mist? Nothing wrong with that choice, but it doesn't seem to fit your "type" is all. Or maybe that's misogynistic of me, dunno. If you really are, care to elaborate why?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
http://www.space-figuren.de/images/product_images/popup_images/1074_1.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Trucks are nice.

Don't get one of those monster trucks though. True story: there are blindspots in those monstrous ford trucks. I'm just shy of 6 foot, and there are blindspots. A buddy of mine clocks in at about 6 4 and he notices those blind spots.

At 5 foot, you wouldn't be able to see SHIT.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why not buy a mini? You'd feel like it's the right size. And people wont think you're a boy with a small penis.