Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I get a new rental car every month for work. The 2016 Cherokee is the only one to strand me so far.

Sulrn

Deuces
Isn't that a selfish viewpoint, "well I already knew so it's not that great". Ok what about everyone else?
I wouldn't be surprised if someone saw it that way, but the point stands - there's plenty of sources that cover the same material in varying degrees that have existed since well before the book was published. Some of which I was exposed to long before reading GSS and thus not feeling GSS lived up to the hype presented to me or here in this thread. Whether or not it's a selfish viewpoint isn't relevant. What is relevant is the fact that not everyone received the same exposure to the material through a general education as I was.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_135054.jpg

Sulrn

Deuces
One post with uneditable typos and it spawns gold.

This is definitely turning it around for my self-perspective of my posting history.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
To be fair it was all three posts you have on this page, not once did you get it correct. That's the only reason I brought it up. It is three letters man and you couldn't even be bothered to use it correctly once, on a topic specifically about the book. But it is good we got some lulz out of it, so the universe has corrected itself.

Sulrn

Deuces
To be fair it was all three posts you have on this page, not once did you get it correct. That's the only reason I brought it up. It is three letters man and you couldn't even be bothered to use it correctly once, on a topic specifically about the book. But it is good we got some lulz out of it, so the universe has corrected itself.
Damn. I had to go back to look. This has been a rough week my brain has been fried between last minute training for this triathlon and a rough week at work putting out proverbial fires every other moment.
frown.png