Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck are you nerds doing to this thread? It's strictly for discussion about how Mist's crazy vagina juices compel her to do insane self-destructive shit.

Keep it on topic plz
What self destructive things do I do?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Continue to work a job you hate and stay with a woman that's sucking your will to live. Turns out you really are a dude!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Dealership called, Said that my entire transmission is burnt out and that it will be $2600 due to some non warranty issue. I don't know enough about cars to call his obvious bullshit so i'm taking it to another dealer.

if it's legit i'm pretty sure I'm going to tell him to leave it and buy that Jeep now even though I really don't want a car payment again.

Going out today to look.

FML

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Also, Since I use this thread More/Better than Mist can someone post on the amod thread to rename this Tiggle's and Mist's FML thread.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Is your power train not covered by the warranty or something?!
I don't have my warranty info but it 100% should be. That's why I was a little taken aback when I got his Voicemail, I'm going to talk to him later and see what it actually is, I fucking hate mechanics.

• 1Rustled

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I mean the only way I could see that being an issue is if you ran it with out fluid or something unlikely. Sounds

VynANvW.png

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I mean the only way I could see that being an issue is if you ran it with out fluid or something unlikely. Sounds

VynANvW.png
well... I was told I needed my transmission fluid replaced and I didn't have time to take it to the shop so I bought some transmission fluid from the autozone and poured the whole thing in the car.

Apparently, that is bad and may of lead to the damage because I drove it around for a while like that.

The cons of growing up with out a father

FML.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I don't have my warranty info but it 100% should be. That's why I was a little taken aback when I got his Voicemail, I'm going to talk to him later and see what it actually is, I fucking hate mechanics.
Mechanics are pretty much the reason why I always maintain an in warranty car, they're scum. I think my top 3 list of slimiest professions are contractors, journalists, and mechanics.

• 1Solidarity

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
well... I was told I needed my transmission fluid replaced and I didn't have time to take it to the shop so I bought some transmission fluid from the autozone and poured the whole thing in the car.

Apparently, that is bad and may of lead to the damage because I drove it around for a while like that.

FML.
More importantly than growing up without a father is the fact that your father was retarded.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider

FML.
It's not as bad as it used to be, but *could* be bad. With a normal car it shouldn't matter to much. The reason people say it's bad because mixing different/wrong types of transmissions fluids can can undesired results. But in general, most of the stuff these days is much more compatible than it used to be. Honestly just read the manual in the car. Tells you exactly what kind to use, same with oil or any other car fluid.

Shit I remember mixing coolant used to cause it to gel up so it wasn't even coolant anymore. And while still possible, MUCH more unlikely for the average person to experience.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Have had lots of people say, one of them being a usaf aircraft mechanic, that it's better to underfill than overfill.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
It's fucking bullshit, I want a Willy W but the Rubicon comes in green with a tan interior.... and I want green with a tan interior. Why don't they just have every color come in every model.