Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
It's such bullshit how they make these fucking packages where you have to buy five other things to get the one thing you want.

The leather bucket seats are heated who the fuck needs heated seats.

Anyways I'm going to the dealership this weekend. New mechanic is looking over my car tomorrow.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Dude, heated seats are incredible. To make a call back to the Fast Food Thread; Dr. Pepper + Morning biscuit + heated seats, you are gtg.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Have had lots of people say, one of them being a usaf aircraft mechanic, that it's better to underfill than overfill.
Depends on what you're overfilling, but that's a good way to blow a seal. But in my own (non-civilian) experience, that's mostly applicable to sealed assemblies, or something like an engine. I guess you don't want to be careless with a car transmission, but I have seen where it simply pushed its way up the dipstick tube and drained from there when it got hot (was SUPER overfilled, LOL).

I guess his overfilling it could have caused damage, but that absolutely seems questionable to me. Kind of in the"We really don't know what happened but it's overfilled so we're going to take that easy out"category.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Back on topic. This is just for Mist.

qHgils7.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
What happens inside your vagina should stay inside your vagina. We don't need to hear about that shit!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So a tranny messaged me today on a dating app. looks like she has had some serious work done but still obviously a trap. She rocks that whole blonde hair goth thing that I love. I'm thinking of slipping it in her butt.

Is that gay? What if I don't touch her cock?

• 1Rustled

iannis

Musty Nester
Be a gentleman and give it a treacherous. If you start to feel gay just close your eyes and pretend you're jerking off.

It's only gay if the tranny has a bigger dick than you.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Fuck it, record it, and call it mist throughout
See this is why I don't understand people calling me a closed minded racist.

I love the Gays,the Mexicans,the Arabs,the trannys and 90% of the Jews.

I just dislike blacks, religious people and people who try to destroy their own race.

I'm pretty socially liberal

• 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
Well there is still some hope. If it is actually preop and on hrt then those two inches won't directly translate.

• 1Worf