Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Hosix

All labs matter!
If it happens again, tear your blouse and file sexual harassment. Pay off your mom with part of the settlement. Fly to philly. Bear a_skeleton_02' kids.

Cheaper to hire someone to kill your mom.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"Did he begin to lose his voice after two hours or this is the woman definition of yelling where he instructed you how to not fuck up next time?"

oh-snap-o.gif

Given how predisposed to hyperbole Mist is, I am pretty sure Picasso hit a bull's-eye with this one.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I didn't fuck anything up. We have no contacts or information as to what carrier provides their circuit in Hong Kong or how to engage them.

Literally the most we can say is "yup, it was down for 6 minutes."

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's not my fault that some salesperson told them that we can fix things before they break in other countries. There were literally 0 errors on the trunk before or after the 6 minute outage.

My boss eventually realized he was wrong, but only after escalating it completely out of proportion.

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Also realize that I'm in charge of monitoring ~6500 other customers systems, while taking calls. Chasing down a root cause on something that fixed itself in 6 minutes on the other side of the world is not even slightly on my radar or something we even have the resources to do with so few people on a shift, which I explained to him.

• 1Jew

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Jesus, I always saw this thread, but never could get started on it. What the fuck is this?

Gotta get my "new guy" questions out of the way.

Is Mist fat? Are we semi sure Mist is female? What was this incident in college(rape?)?

Goddamn, this is like when I realized "This is my new dating pool" thread was not a joke but a chronicle of J49's dollar whores.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Is Mist fat?
The 4 pounds I've put on since taking this job has made it slightly more difficult to fit into my juniors jeans from junior high school, and I'm actually quite upset about it.

• 1Jew

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mist, cut the shit. Here's what's really going on. You are projecting anger at your boss because you have daddy issues. You see this strong, male authority figure and your brain can't help but take a defensive posture because your father abandoned you. But let's explore it a little deeper. As much as you try to put up a front against this man deep inside you know you're yearning for him. You crave what he can provide. Stability. Support. Hard cock. All the things you've always wanted but never really knew it until you set eyes on him. The thought of him bending you over your desk in the 4x4 cubicle that you share with Primyada and taking the first plunge into that dusty old vagina of yours makes you wetter than Hurricane Katrina. You hate that you want it so bad but god damn do you want it.

Let him have it, Mist. Let him have it.

• 7Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Am I gonna have to add a double chin to my avatar in a couple months?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
We would be able to help you better if you provided a detailed description of this Pleated Skirts phase.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users