Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No one will ever be worse than Frontier.

Even their 911 business unit is awful.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Mists story becoming less believable by day.

Nah all that shit is handled by MSPs you think some bumblefuck police dept is running their own 911 infrastructure?

Truthfully Mist is her most believable when she talks about the specifics of her job it shows she knows wtf she is doing.

• 1Jew

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
25Kfnxf.jpg

If you look anything like this Mist we need to talk.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nah all that shit is handled by MSPs you think some bumblefuck police dept is running their own 911 infrastructure?

Truthfully Mist is her most believable when she talks about the specifics of her job it shows she knows wtf she is doing.

I know our bumblefuck PD isn't running its own 911 infrastructure. I can't get the damn 911 info to pass to the software system either. Shit runs through a edge router to a motherfucking Ethernet to serial converter that doesn't format right and not one goddamn person knows how to fix it.

• 1Jew

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I know our bumblefuck PD isn't running its own 911 infrastructure. I can't get the damn 911 info to pass to the software system either. Shit runs through a edge router to a motherfucking Ethernet to serial converter that doesn't format right and not one goddamn person knows how to fix it.

Yeah but if it isn't broke slowly step the fuck away from it.

If something does happen to it? Quit.

• 1Jew

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Some mod deserves at least 10 +1's from me.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What are they running? For most of our 911 customers we manage the full stack, all the NASes for the recorders and loggers, routers, firewalls, the Vesta PBX that 911 trunks go into, usually an IP Office (or god forbid an old Nortel PBX) that's adjuct for the admin trunks+any ringdown lines, the recorders and call accounting software, the mapping software, the workstations themselves with all their attached modules and doodads, and have LOAs for the carriers.

The only thing worse than hearing "we're not getting ALI information" is "our provider got switched to Frontier recently..."

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Only like 3 of our 6000 customers have contracts where they can request an emergency VM password reset outside of 8-5.

• 1Jew

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what mist looks like. Except for the boobies.

You want me and a_skeleton_02 to fight over you mist? Make you feel better? Cause i'll kick his ass. You say the word.

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

radditsu

What are they running? For most of our 911 customers we manage the full stack, all the NASes for the recorders and loggers, routers, firewalls, the Vesta PBX that 911 trunks go into, usually an IP Office (or god forbid an old Nortel PBX) that's adjuct for the admin trunks+any ringdown lines, the recorders and call accounting software, the mapping software, the workstations themselves with all their attached modules and doodads, and have LOAs for the carriers.

The only thing worse than hearing "we're not getting ALI information" is "our provider got switched to Frontier recently..."

We are running free pbx actually, with port mirroring being captured to an eventide recording system. The ani/Ali stuff like I said is pushed from 911s end through an ABR cisco router through our management Vlan to a shit serial to Ethernet controller and is supposed to be captured and pushed through the software. The software does not read it properly and bugs the fuck out when I try it. 911 is worthless for support and the software is 18 year old garbage.

• 1Jew

radditsu

Oh can't edit rickshaw duh. Anyway we just cut our PRI and went to full AT&T sip the day before the last big outage!

• 1Jew

iannis

Musty Nester
PISTOLS AT DAWN, SAH!

Or maybe just beers.

I think Mist secretly likes the attention, Tigg.

• 1Jew