Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit, I need to find 3 people to pretend they were my friend for the past 7 years.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Lol Mist wants a secret security clearance? Your crushing depression will make that impossible

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Lol Mist wants a secret security clearance? Your crushing depression will make that impossible
I've never actual been diagnosed with depression and got 3 psychologists who will say I'm not depressed.

Or I could just claim I was the victim of sexual assault and be exempt from those questions.

• 1Jew

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I've never actual been diagnosed with depression and got 3 psychologists who will say I'm not depressed.

Or I could just claim I was the victim of sexual assault and be exempt from those questions.
You aren't getting a security clearance

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Oh it's 3 people who've known me for the past 7 years combined.

That's a lot easier.

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
He probably means like a Security+ cert or whatever. You need something equivalent and I doubt ITIL is going to count.

That said, I'm pretty sure I can ace a Security+ since I know retarded people who have one.

• 1Jew

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If I had a mental illness, I'm sure I would have been diagnosed with one by now. I've certainly seen enough psychologists.

• 1Jew

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit, I need to find 3 people to pretend they were my friend for the past 7 years.
I don't know about your exam but they showed up unannounced to everyone I put on my SF86.

• 1Jew

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
By the way all this exam bullshit even got me to type that in there. *Shakes fist*

• 2Jew
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
If I had a mental illness, I'm sure I would have been diagnosed with one by now. I've certainly seen enough psychologists.
You don't get it. They don't have to see a doctor's diagnosis to conclude you're fucking nuts. It's completely up to their own discretion and subjectivity. They'll take one look at your living situation and station in life and you'll be in the discard pile.

• 1Jew