Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
The internet told me if I follow this Red Pill guide, I'll get all the women I want. I've totally studied up for our date.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Well I'm hearing she might actually be Millie.

So I'll be needing the full hour.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I didn't play EQ. I played DAoC, a real game.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
BOOM.

Mist, for a nominal service charge I would be willing to handle the financial transactions. Before you think, "Exploitation. Patriarchy." you should be aware of the benefits to such a partnership. For one they may accuse me of pandering, but they will not be able to accuse you of prostitution. Another, I can act as a gateway and vet potential customers. You're not entirely wrong, you know, there are some true scumfucks out in this world. I can keep them at bay. For another it increases your bargaining position. Your money is my money, baby, and daddy loves money almost as much as he loves you.

khorum

Murder Apologist
BOOM.

Mist, for a nominal service charge I would be willing to handle the financial transactions. Before you think, "Exploitation. Patriarchy." you should be aware of the benefits to such a partnership. For one they may accuse me of pandering, but they will not be able to accuse you of prostitution. Another, I can act as a gateway and vet potential customers. You're not entirely wrong, you know, there are some true scumfucks out in this world. I can keep them at bay. For another it increases your bargaining position. Your money is my money, baby, and daddy loves money almost as much as he loves you.
This might be a better deal if you provide a roadmap for dealing with her mom and stepdad.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
You don't have to deal with my stepdad. He's not really a significant part of anything. Sometimes he pays half the mortgage on the house even though he doesn't live in it.

• 1Faggotry

khorum

Murder Apologist
Aww shit see? We're closer to a deal, Iannis.

Just deal with the mom and you can wear the fur coats and velvet cheetah-print fedoras that come with your new position. Mist can meet the other girls in your stable and they'll work out which corner she can start at.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
The upside of this job is that it reminds me why I went back to school for something that wasn't IT. The good IT jobs are great, but holy fucking shit at the bad ones...

• 1Faggotry

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Oh god they just skyped me to come into work.

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Mist, have you thought about knocking up some chick, run up credit card debts and finally guilt your kids into paying? It's a sure fire income. Or so I've heard.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Mist, have you thought about knocking up some chick, run up credit card debts and finally guilt your kids into paying? It's a sure fire income. Or so I've heard.
I should go find my biodad and ask him for money. I've never met him. Sounds like an adventure, maybe some day when I don't get called into work I will actually try it.

• 1Faggotry