Mist's Misery Meadows

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
P.S. Where is the IT thread you were talking about? I like a good ransomware story
It's not real ransomware, we just put like half a million passwords into a password manager built for maybe 20k at best and can't get them back out.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
And by past 5 months, that's only a very strange and totally-not-related-in-any-way-coincidence that it directly coincides with when WoW Classic came out.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
And by past 5 months, that's only a very strange and totally-not-related-in-any-way-coincidence that it directly coincides with when WoW Classic came out.
You work alone from your basement, play wow, collect dollars?

rp. Vitamin D, a treadmill desk, and possibly a new sybian.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Mist, did you play Eve Online? If yes, did you post a picture of yourself in an attempt to scam desperate neck bearded basement dwellers out of their hard earned ISK?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist, did you play Eve Online? If yes, did you post a picture of yourself in an attempt to scam desperate neck bearded basement dwellers out of their hard earned ISK?
I did play EVE Online but I basically just did boring missions in high sec on another a monitor between raid wipes in TBC.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Its pretty obvious Mist has no friends at work or xhe would make these retarded statements in front of a more receptive audience.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If only misty was there with her 146 IQ, this peachmints would be all sewn up and trump hanging from gallows for treason, right?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Its pretty obvious Mist has no friends at work or xhe would make these retarded statements in front of a more receptive audience.
Coworkers?

In the past year, in separate incidents, three of my night shift coworkers go themselves got themselves fired for threatening a supervisor or manager.

Another made a veiled threat to shoot everyone if went to the Christmas Party, then when that wasn't enough, got himself fired for getting in an argument over refusing to sign his annual performance review.

None of them have been replaced. (All four were very vocal, very toxic Trump supporters, but that's just a weird coincidence, right?)

I barely have any coworkers left on my shift, which is why I'm now covering every shift, every day. I've had like 4 days off since September. My managers, and all the other tier 2+ engineering managers are all full-time remote along with their entire teams are full-time remote so I just don't go in the office anymore. Some random director not even in my chain of leadership tried to claim that working night shift was an exception to this rule and that I had to be in the building, but their argument lacked any merit and honestly if I had pushed the point, works better in my favor since this shift is now known for producing unstable psychos and there's absolutely no security.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
They have him dead to rights on a full blown mafia-like criminal conspiracy in Ukraine and all she can come up with is Abuse of Power and "Obstruction of Congress." He directly violated federal law and tried to extort a foreign leader; how about going with that?
Ignore this brainlet's bait.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Ignore this brainlet's bait.
I'll refer you back to Figure A:
1580947423102.png

• 1WTF