Mist's Misery Meadows

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Popeyes or Chic Fil A sandwich, what one is better?

Second Question, What is my preference and why?
I haven't had the Popeyes sandwich, the few times I went there I just got spicy tendies and fries.

I have a very hard time believing its better than the Chic Fil A spicy chicken sandwich though.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Mist likes chik fil a. a_skeleton_02, its a match made in heaven.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I haven't had the Popeyes sandwich, the few times I went there I just got spicy tendies and fries.

I have a very hard time believing its better than the Chic Fil A spicy chicken sandwich though.

So....it's crunchy and bigger? But you can tell it's a lower quality. The spicy they put some spicy mayo on it that I enjoyed. It was definitely a good sandwich but the fact you have to go to a ghetto pop eyes to get it really ruins it for me.

Chic Fil A white girls so nice.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Woke trannies don't like Chick-Fil-A because they are hateful Christians who want to oppress people.

Back in reality, however, Chick-Fil-A has top-shelf customer service and delicious food.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
yeah but your a faggot
giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
There is a shocking number of people on here that can't tell the difference, or are just too lazy to use the correct one. It approaches shitstain thug level of willful ignorance in some cases.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
There is a shocking number of people on here that can't tell the difference, or are just too lazy to use the correct one. It approaches shitstain thug level of willful ignorance in some cases.

Fucking nerd. Words are for queers.

Oldbased

> Than U
like, how do you not leave the thread for a while after this, probably the 2nd dumbest post of the new year after brando's "prove yourself innocent" post

Actually I take that back, brando never claimed to have 148iq, so it's way worse for you
The only thing she has 148 of is big black rubber dongers