Mist's Misery Meadows

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Don't ruin this for me, what's better than one confused depressed lesbian?

....Two?
Three

319.jpg

1376.jpg

141.jpg

Its a Tiggle's heaven

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Imperator Mistiosa was my favorite:

"I don't know why people take me seriously. I'm not a serious person at all"

4VOEM5H.png
That was in reference to real life people. You're a fucking joke so you should take me seriously.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Don't ruin this for me, what's better than one confused depressed lesbian?

....Two?

I’ve been with two different lesbians sexually, I’d rather masturbate. Both were miserable people, of all the people I’ve had sex with both of them would rank in the top 3 of women I’d unfuck if I could.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
That was in reference to real life people. You're a fucking joke so you should take me seriously.

LOL. OK, sure Mist Mist . Which part of your entire persona do you think deserves to be taken seriously?

Just pick one. At random.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I’ve been with two different lesbians sexually, I’d rather masturbate. Both were miserable people, of all the people I’ve had sex with both of them would rank in the top 3 of women I’d unfuck if I could.
Maybe they were miserable because you're a man and they're lesbians...

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Maybe they were miserable because you're a man and they're lesbians...
Or they're just miserable, hormonally dysfunctional sexual deviants. Chasing Amy didn't come out of a vacuum. Kevin Smith must've dated more than a few "Amys" in high school.

It's some consequence of absentee fathers and the dissolution of the nuclear family or soviet fluoridation of our bodily liquids, but whatever the causes HOMOSEXUALS are more than twice as likely to have a teen pregnancy in their past than heterosexual teens.

reuters said:
Overall, sexual-minority students who were sexually active were about twice as likely as other students to report becoming pregnant or getting someone pregnant, researchers found.

Students were identified as a sexual minority if they identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or had reported sex with someone of the same sex.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why would you try to fuck a "lesbian" and expect it to enjoyable for either of you? And then why did you try it again with a second "lesbian?"

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the mist copycats are definitely giving me a false favorability towards actual Mist. i like to imagine its how she would be if she got some vitamin D and became happy.

• 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
the mist copycats are definitely giving me a false favorability towards actual Mist. i like to imagine its how she would be if she got some vitamin D and became happy.
The D in Vitamin D doesn't actually stand for Dick.

• 3Worf
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 3 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Why would you try to fuck a "lesbian" and expect it to enjoyable for either of you? And then why did you try it again with a second "lesbian?"

I didn’t try, she threw herself at me same with the second one.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Unless you're like a professional musician or a tattoo artist or something, those are the only two legal exemptions in the lesbian code as far as I'm aware.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Unless you're like a professional musician or a tattoo artist or something, those are the only two legal exemptions in the lesbian code as far as I'm aware.

Do you have an "exemption" like someone famous man you would sleep with if the situation came up.