Mist's Misery Meadows

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You can take Misty out of the trailer park, but you cant take the trailer park out of Misty.
A trailer park would have been a huge step up from where I grew up, a series of 30+ unit section 8 apartment complexes.

• 2Salty
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
A trailer park would have been a huge step up from where I grew up, a series of 30+ unit section 8 apartment complexes.

Please do not file for a tax return this year. Sounds like you owe some of us.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Feeling good today? Need to be brought down? Worry not, for there is a one-stop place for all things misery. Miserable Mist Meadows!

-

Mist derails are common enough that they need a home, so here you have it.

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Mist Mist If you would prefer to have this in screenshots instead of the RR, I can move it there for you. It's essentially going to be your thread, so I'll let you pick.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist If you would prefer to have this in screenshots instead of the RR, I can move it there for you. It's essentially going to be your thread, so I'll let you pick.
I feel like user specific threads belong in our special RR. These is hollowed grounds

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
People can't edit in the Shaw, that is what sanctifies these threads.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
People make personal attacks against me, I respond, and I am the one derailing?

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
giphy.gif

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
People make personal attacks against me, I respond, and I am the one derailing?

Yesterday, I told you guys to get it out of your system. Any posts as a part of the derail that were posted today were moved, not just your post. Off-topic posts from others targeted at you along these lines will be moved here as well going forward.

This isn't punitive towards you, it's an effort to clean up the "oh woe is Mist" derails that continuously happen and put them here instead of shitting up the Politics/GG thread. Liveblog all you want here.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
There's a lot of places in the US where you can buy a home on 2-3 year's salary.

Plenty of people I work with do that. Get enough years and certs under their belt that they can get go full-time remote then move to Tennessee.

I love your Tennessee promise land fantasies. I picture you waking up in the morning, tousling you’re blue hair in the mirror, pep talking yourself to a motivational picture of Tennessee taped to it. “You’re almost there, just 15,000 more hours of OT. You can do it Mist. The dicks don’t smell THAT bad. It will all work out.”

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I love your Tennessee promise land fantasies. I picture you waking up in the morning, tousling you’re blue hair in the mirror, pep talking yourself to a motivational picture of Tennessee taped to it. “You’re almost there, just 15,000 more hours of OT. You can do it Mist. The dicks don’t smell THAT bad. It will all work out.”
Oh yeah the derails are definitely caused by me.

• 3Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Mist Mist can you not take a trip to some poor african village hospital / orphanage like all self-loathing gals do? Get some pictures with all the brown babies and kids, share on facebook. Makes you feel or at least get the illusion that one can make a difference, whilst also gaining perspective as to what misery and poverty really is. Lord knows it's what all the coming spoiled nurses and doctor female brats do here. Some sjw lesbo will think you're the shit for caring and making an effort, and muff dive you, singing your praises. There's medication to keep the HIV stagnant, so dont worry. We shall call it Misty's My Africa Grand Tour. It's never to late, a win-win, really.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Feeling good today? Need to be brought down? Worry not, for there is a one-stop place for all things misery. Miserable Mist Meadows!

-

Mist derails are common enough that they need a home, so here you have it.
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist can you not take a trip to some poor african village hospital / orphanage like all self-loathing gals do? Get some pictures with all the brown babies and kids, share on facebook. Makes you feel or at least get the illusion that one can make a difference, whilst also gaining perspective as to what misery and poverty really is. Lord knows it's what all the coming spoiled nurses and doctor female brats do here. Some sjw lesbo will think you're the shit for caring and making an effort, and muff dive you, singing your praises. There's medication to keep the HIV stagnant, so dont worry. We shall call it Misty's My Africa Grand Tour. It's never to late, a win-win, really.
Why would I want to do any of that?

If I want to contribute to something, I'll write a check.

Also, I couldn't give a fuck what happens in those shithole countries.

• 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users