Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
In this week's National Geographic: On Location, we go to the South side of Chicago to meet a creature many think does not exist: Asian ghetto trash.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
And you guys are making me hate being white Jesus you sound sooooo bad this is why you stay on forums I get it real life too hard gotta sit back and go "lolololol ghetto buff dude must be a minority"

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

I make 100k a year can we start posting paystubs to argue who is ghetto trash?

I make more. And it's about your behavior, not your salary. You can be making money and still act like ghetto trash. Plus, you can barely put together coherent sentences.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I am an upstanding father as well as a leader of a team of 50 upper echelon sales people. If I want to have a couple drinks and make fun of you weak people who are a.) Wimps in real life b.) Lying about anything and everything, then I'm going to.

This is like Seinfeld but better, please continue!

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

So, as an upstanding father, you'd fly out somewhere to fight someone over an internet lie. Something doesn't make sense.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I am an upstanding father as well as a leader of a team of 50 upper echelon sales people. If I want to have a couple drinks and make fun of you weak people who are a.) Wimps in real life b.) Lying about anything and everything, then I'm going to.

This is like Seinfeld but better, please continue!

Are your kids hot?

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
You manage an upper echelon sales force of 50 people and only make $100k? Do you sell circa 1998 Vikings memorabilia?

• 13Worf
Reactions: 12 users
Status
Not open for further replies.