Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You manage an upper echelon sales force of 50 people and only make $100k? Do you sell circa 1998 Vikings memorabilia?

worf.png
worf.png
worf.png
worf.png
worf.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
hey Utnayan Utnayan why dont you post?

upload_2018-1-14_11-34-37.png

Or did you sober up finally?

I'm giving you an opportunity to come here and apologize and put this whole matter to rest.

Apologize to me for being a drunken idiot, dragging me into this and starting this whole shit show. And I'll never bring this Vikings bullshit up ever again.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
hey Utnayan Utnayan why dont you post?

View attachment 159601

Or did you sober up finally?

I'm giving you an opportunity to come here and apologize and put this whole matter to rest.

Apologize to me for being a drunken idiot, dragging me into this and starting this whole shit show. And I'll never bring this Vikings bullshit up ever again.

On my way to the game! SKOL. Hop your flight you fucking coward!

• 1Hodjing

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
On my way to the game! SKOL. Hop your flight you fucking coward!

So you're not taking up Vanessa's offer? Just think, you could try to cure her of being transgender and lead her to Christ AND show the check. You want to save people, right?

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ps: Sorry for dragging you into it but you really should hop the flight. Because after a few pics we would light this son of a bitch forum up like a Christmas tree!

• 1Hodjing

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So you're not taking up Vanessa's offer? Just think, you could try to cure her of being transgender and lead her to Christ AND show the check. You want to save people, right?

The trannie? You nuts?

My offer was for arasayr and not just because I want a little come uppance. The dude needs a fucking hug man.

• 1Hodjing

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

The trannie? You nuts?

My offer was for arasayr and not just because I want a little come uppance. The dude needs a fucking hug man.

• 1Hodjing

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Read the next post I actually didn’t read all yours. We burying the hatchet?

Oh so now you come groveling for peace?

Sure, post the check and all is forgiven.

• 1Picard

Ridas

Pay to play forum
How about you post the check, instead of being a colossal retard.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh so now you come groveling for peace?

Sure, post the check and all is forgiven.

Hahahahaha ok so let’s just keep it up then. Hop your flight you fucking cowardly pussy.

• 1Hodjing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This was my hope too... 3x the win for you Utnayan and 2x the win for me (free hospitality and cured of my filthy, heathen lifestyle).

The trannie? You nuts?
I'm sorry you feel this way... I'm actually a fun and rational person... no need to think you'd be stuck dealing with some SJW with blue lipstick and an attitude. But that's cool... good luck with this web you've spun.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Hahahahaha ok so let’s just keep it up then. Hop your flight you fucking cowardly pussy.

Man comes groveling. Gets a kick in the head instead. Pretends like he was there for the kick the entire time.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Utnayan hodjing hard as fuck in this thread for real.

• 9Worf
  • 6Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 15 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Seriously, I don't get it. If you post a picture of the check, you will be completely exonerated, Araysar will look like a boob, this matter will be completely resolved, and it won't cost you anything. Plus, it's a minimum of effort.

If you can post the picture, there is literally zero reasons not to do so. You slobbering on about some stupid reason that he has to get on a plane and meet you over this is absolutely ludicrous. I would never, on any circumstances, accept an offer like that, and neither would you. No reason to expect Araysar to do so.

Honest question: why not just post the picture? Unless you're not able to because you don't have it.

It has become excruciatingly clear that you don't have the check. You have a few options left, I suppose. Simply admit it, and hope people can forgive your egregious behaviour, or double down, and piss enough people off that you will likely get yourself into a ban situation. I mean, I'm just guessing. I'm no Amod.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.