Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
So he supposedly has a check that can lay this entire wild claim to rest, but I have to fly to Minneapolis, fuck his wife, put up with his drunken bullshit for 2 days, meet his loser friends and his fake cancer kids, have half a dozen 5 star meals with him, fuck his wife again, go on a water slide and then take a 7 day Caribbean cruise before he lets me see the check in person and I can even take pictures. He will pay for everything he claims. Of course to an alcoholic this makes much more sense than just posting the photo of a check here himself (a photo of the check I would have taken nonetheless had I flown out there)./

r7H9Ilu.gif

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
So this has gone sideways, and I still don't get it!

Check, no check, why aren't people showing up and boxing to prove their point? Like I honestly don't know where some of you grew up but it def wasn't Chicago LOL

1. Easily
2. Nope, did it in the cage.
3. Yes.
4. NOPE.

People with the biggest pussies always ask what does fighting solve

Oh I don't know, everything ever worth anything?

Im Dead as fuck right now, thank you buddy for the laughs

Dont even know how im in this argument anymore but damnnnnnn we get some sloppy fat messy pussies pn these boards now

Mannnnnn come on yes it would

Think about it if you beat me up and I agree you win 100x

You sound black.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
you can't claim gold in the special olympics without being open about your disability

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Wow that racism! I sound black because I mock you for sounding weak and proving youre a pussy and ducked a supposed fake football player? How bad do you look when you run from "fake" athletes?

Way to go you fucking bum I hope you fall in a drain and the clown from IT files your taxes wrong and you cant afford that 02 civic loan

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Man I have been on these boards since I was 14 and hiding out from foster parents, I'm 33 now and I didn't realize how many weak frail dudes are here

Man you guys act like he's the first guy to lie about something you ever met LOL

You know how many people say they "do ufc" when they find out my mma background?

Grow the fuck up, UT is awesome, at least he was going to beat one of you up for our entertainment

• 1Picard

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This guy isn't Asian. IQ doesn't check out.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
You guys make my face look so bad! Pussies! Lol

(Don't remember why I'm arguing, just loving pointing out your wimpy lol)

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just when you thought the thread couldn't get anymore retarded...

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Threads like this fascinate me... I guess what I'm not privy to is the years of history, hate, and something I'm sure I don't even understand.

Utnayan Utnayan -- I'll take Araysar's place in this... though I feel you'd have multiple problems with this offer as

1) I'm assuming your opinion of me isn't high
2) this offer isn't replaceable, and it MUST be Araysar.. yes? To prove a point (seemingly more important to you than anybody else)?

IMO It'd be both a lulzy and educational excursion for both you, myself, and the board at large. They're bashing you for being a drunk, but I don't assume you'd harm me.

I have no dog in this fight, but I'd love a vacation opportunity rofl. I will say, though, due to that very fact that I have no dog in this fight, I don't understand why you just don't post a pic of this mythical check in the first place. o_Oo_Oo_O

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.