Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
And have him pull the same shit again? From my perspective this all started from him talking down to other posters because he made out he was some kind of big shot ex football star. Everyone ignored that shit for ages until he got sorority girl wasted (again) and actively called out Araysar Araysar in an irrelevant comment. He actively came into a thread that he didn't give two fucks about shitting up and shit it up.

If he hadn't been an insufferable faggot then he wouldn't have ended up in a situation where he was forced to prove something he had bragged about over and over again.

Bullshitting is one thing, actively bullshitting to the detriment of the forum and starting shit with posters he doesn't like whilst using some fake celebrity status as a crutch makes him one of the most retarded posters I've ever dealt with online.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
even if we had a rule that you couldnt tell fake stories about yourself, he would still be warned and infracted before he was outright banned. and didnt you tell a certain fake story about yourself at a trump rally involving video footage of a trump supporter hitting a black person? sorry i cant be on board with this. my input means less than nothing, but it rubs my ass the wrong way nonetheless.

Its not even about fake stories as much as it is about using the fake stories to be an insufferable sperg and an asshole since the Bush administration.

And given by the number of people who expressed a similar sentiment, clearly i wasnt just imagining things.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You mean that thing that I let go after about 10 minutes?

You aren't very smart.

Over an hour, and reposted three times because (wait for it) you couldn't let it go.

Whether you've given up on a forum crusade now is pretty irrelevant. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Who cares if he has proof or not? You made him look like an idiot for 24 odd pages of that thread for not having any. Take your victory and let it go.

He has to bend the knee.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Over an hour, and reposted three times because (wait for it) you couldn't let it go.

Whether you've given up on a forum crusade now is pretty irrelevant. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh yeah I launched a real crusade by checking back to see if my latest post had been merged yet and copy/pasting it. That 60 seconds of my life, wew lawdy.

Since you're still relatively new here, let me try and bring you up to speed. Araysar is one of the most relentless and insufferable trolls this community has ever seen. To give credit where credit is due, he's much smarter and funnier than our other long-time trolls. On the one occasion where he accidentally let himself get cornered he doubled down and went full retard and earned himself a yearlong ban. Now he's just trolling with his mod powers. I absolutely guarantee you he went into that argument already having the intention to ban Utnayan, and purposefully dragged it out hoping for any flimsy pretext he could get to do so.

• 5Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh yeah I launched a real crusade by checking back to see if my latest post had been merged yet and copy/pasting it. That 60 seconds of my life, wew lawdy.

Since you're still relatively new here, let me try and bring you up to speed. Araysar is one of the most relentless and insufferable trolls this community has ever seen. To give credit where credit is due, he's much smarter and funnier than our other long-time trolls. On the one occasion where he accidentally let himself get cornered he doubled down and went full retard and earned himself a yearlong ban. Now he's just trolling with his mod powers. I absolutely guarantee you he went into that argument already having the intention to ban Utnayan, and purposefully dragged it out hoping for any flimsy pretext he could get to do so.
Morganfreemanhesrightyouknowmeme

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

DickTrickle DickTrickle can I post our PMs where I said I didnt want to ban Utnayan just to prove Gavinmad wrong?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Having sent PMs like that to later serve as "evidence" that you didn't want to ban Utnayan is why I mentioned that you're much smarter than our other trolls.

LMAO. i just cant win with you. Its all just 34D underwater chess with you

• 3Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You mean that thing that I let go after about 10 minutes?

You aren't very smart.

makes thread saying Noodleface should be demodded for knee jerk reactions

admits 10 minutes later that making the thread was a knee jerk reaction

• 3Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Though, I now see there's nothing you can say or do that would convince Gavin. Perhaps he is trolling you now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
LMAO. i just cant win with you. Its all just 34D underwater chess with you

34D underwater chess was me making a random post about getting hookers from the Chicago craigslist so that years later Citten would mistakenly assume I lived in Chicago when he tried to dox me. What I'm claiming you did is something you easily could have learned in Russian Tradecraft 101.

• 5Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.