Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I absolutely guarantee you he went into that argument already having the intention to ban Utnayan, and purposefully dragged it out hoping for any flimsy pretext he could get to do so.
Hey, I know that game!

Seriously, though: What's with us pushing away popular, contributing posters over petty shit?

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I submit, he be unbanned when the Vikings play at home or when anyone from their practice squad makes it into a game.

Ban him promptly again when the game is over

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
34D underwater chess was me making a random post about getting hookers from the Chicago craigslist so that years later Citten would mistakenly assume I lived in Chicago when he tried to dox me. What I'm claiming you did is something you easily could have learned in Russian Tradecraft 101.

Screenshot_20180116-182210.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Hey, I know that game!

Seriously, though: What's with us pushing away popular, contributing posters over petty shit?

Oh you mean like when i was banned for over a year over an avatar picture?

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yes, look at this convenient conversation I had that totally proves I didn't want to ban Utnayan.

Bro, im not some Russian Putinesque mastermind. Im just a simple American man with Russian heritage.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I wanted him banned and I find it hilarious.

People who bullshit should be prepared to actually provide proof when they're called out on it. He made a whole big shitshow of unveiling my identity only to completely miss the mark and refuse to provide any proof when asked.

He posts how he's going to buy a switch and then give it to cancer kids, and then has the audacity to use that as a moral high ground when people call him out on his shit.

Just bullshitting is fine, but when you're an incredibly abrasive person and you use that bullshit as a bludgeon it's sweet karmic justice when you get pounded in the ass as a repercussion. I doubt I'm the only one who felt like that either.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Oh you mean like when i was banned for over a year over an avatar picture?

i see now that this is just a cycle of abuse. the old "do unto others what has been done to me" prison sex mindset.

break the cycle, araysar.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Dude you guys ran some dude out for lying when 90% of the people here say they are bitcoin millionaires like come on who gives a shit

He posted on the forums and never affected your life outside of text on a screen

Yet we go fucking nuts towards him? I don't get this

• 2Like
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
He had the opportunity to avoid this. It sounds like Araysar asked the other mods about this. I guess it's a done deal.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And weren't you the one who welched on some bet?

He tricked Burnem with the phrasing of the bet (instead of the traditional winner picks the losers avatar, it was phrased that the loser had to wear a Cutler avatar) and when Burnem rolled with it like an adult and gave him a Cutler avatar he didn't like, he threw a temper tantrum, welched on the bet, and got banned for it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Brosar was banned but he's been a pretty damn good poster ever since. I love Ut but the shit had gotten old after 15? years. I ignored it but he can shit up a thread like few others. Hopefully, he will improve after a layoff like Brosar did.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
What a waste.

The lulz could’ve gone on for days longer before a ban was needed.

Nazi mods are perpetually shit.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I think you're confusing 'cringeworthy example of a man sacrificing dignity for the sake of internet pride' with 'lulz'

• 5Worf
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.