Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
And don't even try and tell me you all expected a check come on you guys set him up in a lose/lose why go this far

He could have won this argument spectacularly by posting proof

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Because he had plenty of time to just say it was a joke and own up to it....

Ut never owns up to shit but alluding to giving away cancer gifts to children was unnecessary. No one would give a shit because it isn't noble to keep reminding people of supposed generosity on an internet forum. No one wants a bible lesson but since he always talked that shit,

"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."

Araysar Araysar was just giving Ut his just reward.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ut never owns up to shit but alluding to giving away cancer gifts to children was unnecessary. No one would give a shit because it isn't noble to keep reminding people of supposed generosity on an internet forum. No one wants a bible lesson but since he always talked that shit,

"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."

Araysar Araysar was just giving Ut his just reward.

I did the Lord's work.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
even if we had a rule that you couldnt tell fake stories about yourself, he would still be warned and infracted before he was outright banned. and didnt you tell a certain fake story about yourself at a trump rally involving video footage of a trump supporter hitting a black person? sorry i cant be on board with this. my input means less than nothing, but it rubs my ass the wrong way nonetheless.
Yup. I agree with this.

I didn't read the full post, so apologies if I'm way off and talking out of my ass, but being a...spurg?....is an ignore fix, not a ban fix.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Araysar banning people for bullshit is ironic. I am sure he was completely full of shit as are you with some of the things you have said here. Mods banning long time members for not liking them sets a bad precident. This is the exact kind of stuff that has gotten mods yanked the last couple times. Can mods manage not to wave their tiny mod cock around for their time in office? I guess not.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Araysar banning people for bullshit is ironic. I am sure he was completely full of shit as are you with some of the things you have said here. Mods banning long time members for not liking them sets a bad precident. This is the exact kind of stuff that has gotten mods yanked the last couple times. Can mods manage not to wave their tiny mod cock around for their time in office? I guess not.
Did you not see him shitting up threads for years? Dude had it coming, this whole Vikings shit was the icing on the cake.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Did you not see him shitting up threads for years? Dude had it coming, this whole Vikings shit was the icing on the cake.
Thats what the Rickshaw is for. What part of this shit do you mouth breathers not understand? If someone is being a retard you lock them in the shaw for increasingly longer amounts of time until they get a clue. Its not fucking hard.

• 9Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Make it contingent on him not spouting bullshit about cancer kids or vikings checks and I might agree with you. It's kinda retarded when you're actually trying to discuss a topic and he blows in screaming about his 65" OLED TV whilst calling out people.

• 1Picard

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
How about we just try to make it standard to use the ignore feature instead of bans or retardedly long suspensions? I don't see much of a problem with 1 week suspensions (mainly because I know that @Tanoomba exists and @Woolygimp used to), but a year suspension isn't suitable for being an accused liar or douche.

• 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Yeah force ignored with him, but turns out that when he goes on a drunken sperging rampage everyone starts replying to him and it shits up the thread even more. It's like how Tolan shits up the politics thread by changing everything to be about him.

I don't care if he wants to live in his fantasy world of being a football player, but when people are having a discussion and he decides to jump in the middle of it and actively call people out it ruins the entire thread, ignore or not. The only way ignore works is if everyone ignores him, but in that case he might as well be suspended for faggotry.

There was a time that whenever anyone would post in the Switch thread about whatever he would follow it up with how bad the Switch was and that he was donating it, it ruined the thread and made it all about him. Maybe it shouldn't be for a year but it's about time he got slapped down for being a gigantic faggot.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Who the fuck is this gshurik guy anyway?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Thats what the Rickshaw is for. What part of this shit do you mouth breathers not understand? If someone is being a retard you lock them in the shaw for increasingly longer amounts of time until they get a clue. Its not fucking hard.

this

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
jumping straight to a year ban instead of utilizing one of the plethora of lesser punishments available is definitely an injustice.

rickshawing, thread bans, short bans. all things that should ahve been done before jumping right to a year.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Except he has been shawed before. He's been told to cool it and did for a bit until his next drunken tirade. He even was banned for a time in an old iteration of the forum. He didn't change. Don't act like there's zero history.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Here's a corporate media influencer, duppin, and somebody else I forget.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.