Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Those aren't mutually exclusive. You didn't care and it was a direct response from actions you took that resulted in him reacting that way.

This nice guy routine doesn't quite work when you're not actually a nice guy.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
that was over ten years ago and if he hasnt attacked any game devs since then and we have the ability to simply thread ban now, then its no longer necessary to ban people for simply shitting up a thread.

But he has. Schilling came after Vanguard.

I like UT when he's not drinking and on his meds, but some of you have revisionist history issues. In November alone UT went off the reservation with relentless harassment towards gshurik gshurik in the Nintendo Switch thread for numerous pages, resulting in being thread banned. He created two new threads and started spouting off similar shit and conspiracy theory nutjob crap resulting in those threads being shawed, UT being shawed, and (iirc) an eventual force ignore between UT and Gs. After that he started his shit with Araysar which resulted in his posts being combined into a single thread and moved to the shaw again. 20+ pages of relentless fuckery later he's given a year vacation.

I don't know if a year vacation is appropriate or not, but I do know that UT hasn't learned restraint and he needs serious help.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Since my memory is obviously suspect I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Schilling was much after the Vanguard debacle. It was actually on Rerolled I think, after Ut would have been given a new lease on posting, so to speak. It's probably backed up here somewhere, actually, but I'm not gonna spend the time to look. Point being, he definitely didn't learn his lesson after the first banning then (if my memory is correct).

probably in this thread 38 Studios

related reading in this thread 38 studios Auction Nov 14th and 15th.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It will be one year. I promised him there will be no early release, no early parole, no intervention from powers that be to commute his sentence. He knew this and he still made his choice. He will serve the full year as long as I can help it.

Be glad he's not serving a lifetime ban as was originally floated around. I actually gave him a much lesser sentence and still kept a path for redemption open to him.

(BTW, he kept insisting that I was the one who was poking the bear - LMAO)

You mean like how you were aggressively antagonizing him from the beginning, then moved the fight to a thread where you called him a pathetic drunk loser in the title, and abused the fact that you were a mod because if you weren't someone would have come along and told you both to shut the fuck up?

You're a pathetic power-tripping faggot.

• 7Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Those aren't mutually exclusive. You didn't care and it was a direct response from actions you took that resulted in him reacting that way.

This nice guy routine doesn't quite work when you're not actually a nice guy.

direct response from actions i took? yeah, i mean, i started a poll. then he spazzed out. the minority of posters that think it was actually my fault is pretty small, man.

you keep responding to me without quoting my posts, be honest -- do you have me on ignore, and are logging out to read what i have to say?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
But he has. Schilling came after Vanguard.

I like UT when he's not drinking and on his meds, but some of you have revisionist history issues. In November alone UT went off the reservation with relentless harassment towards gshurik gshurik in the Nintendo Switch thread for numerous pages, resulting in being thread banned. He created two new threads and started spouting off similar shit and conspiracy theory nutjob crap resulting in those threads being shawed, UT being shawed, and (iirc) an eventual force ignore between UT and Gs. After that he started his shit with Araysar which resulted in his posts being combined into a single thread and moved to the shaw again. 20+ pages of relentless fuckery later he's given a year vacation.

I don't know if a year vacation is appropriate or not, but I do know that UT hasn't learned restraint and he needs serious help.
well didnt schilling deserve some heat for being a noob? i dunno what transpired, but i really dont care if hes troll warring with Arayasar, he can give as good as he gets. still not ban worthy IMO.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
No? I just don't see the point of the reply feature when there's only two people speaking. I don't see how that's relevant at all.

I mean you actually did feel some measure of guilt for Ryanz being banned at one point ala:

I legitimately feel bad.

But clearly you care a lot more about a member who didn't directly impact you being banned. You play the role of mr nice, but you're more than happy to accept a ban if it's something you actually want.

Basically you're a disingenuous faggot with a tendency to cherry pick and change the subject.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
No? I just don't see the point of the reply feature when there's only two people speaking. I don't see how that's relevant at all.

was a change of behavior for you, and you were replying to things i said on the previous page. made me wonder, its why i asked instead of assumed. forget it.

I mean you actually did feel some measure of guilt for Ryanz being banned at one point ala:

you can feel bad about the outcome of a situation without believing that your actions that brought about the unfortunate series of events were malicious.

a member who didn't directly impact you

huh? utnayan and i shared a lot of the same digital space. the console thread and the NFL thread being the biggest two.

You play the role of mr nice, but you're more than happy to accept a ban if it's something you actually want.

i didn't want Ryanz banned, if that's what you're implying. the only member that's ever been banned here that i legitimately gave zero fucks about was qwerty. even Lumie, who told me i deserved to die because i agreed to chemotherapy, i was unsure about, and would at this point miss his crazy ranty presence.

Basically you're a disingenuous faggot with a tendency to cherry pick and change the subject.

you're entitled to think that, but you're wrong.

• 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lol.PNG

lol. when five people that usually disagree with each other all agree with something, that's when you know its a damn good point and not just someone picking a side.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Yeah you're right. Schilling left the state of Massachusetts to move his business to RI because RI gave him a deal that they shouldn't have given him and literally everyone knew it. The Gov of Massachusetts said in the press conference at the time that the deal Schilling was offered is impossible to match and practically had to stop himself from laughing during the PC as he wished Schilling luck. Everyone knew it was a terrible deal that couldn't be fulfilled at the time including Schilling but RI offered it anyway and he took it anyway and we all know the result. As a businessman, Schilling sucks.

But there is a difference between calling someone out for it and relentlessly harassing them. There is a difference between holding someone accountable and digging for personal information on someone to use in relentless targeted harassment. UT doesn't have that restraint and will take his harassment to 20+ pages and makes it personal. Hes been out of control for months before this thread but no one cared because it was happening in threads that the majority of this forum never looked at or they considered his antics funny.

In the last couple months hes been shawed, warned, thread banned, force ignored, and had several threads shawed. He has a history of relentless personal harassment. He has a history of uncontrolled lying. He has almost all but admitted to having a real life drinking problem and often blames his forum fuckery on "having too much to drink". This didn't start with Araysar, it merely ended with him.

Unban him with parole, I don't care. I can almost all but guarantee that within 1-3 months after being freed he'll end up banned again anyway because he just can't help himself.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I like the fact that Utnayan Utnayan thinks that he went down like a Spartan at Thermopylae, fighting against insurmountable odds and oppression. When in reality he's just a drunk we pulled off the road and tossed in the drunk tank for a year.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah you're right. Schilling left the state of Massachusetts to move his business to RI because RI gave him a deal that they shouldn't have given him and literally everyone knew it. The Gov of Massachusetts said in the press conference at the time that the deal Schilling was offered is impossible to match and practically had to stop himself from laughing during the PC as he wished Schilling luck. Everyone knew it was a terrible deal that couldn't be fulfilled at the time including Schilling but RI offered it anyway and he took it anyway and we all know the result. As a businessman, Schilling sucks.

But there is a difference between calling someone out for it and relentlessly harassing them. There is a difference between holding someone accountable and digging for personal information on someone to use in relentless targeted harassment. UT doesn't have that restraint and will take his harassment to 20+ pages and makes it personal. Hes been out of control for months before this thread but no one cared because it was happening in threads that the majority of this forum never looked at or they considered his antics funny.

In the last couple months hes been shawed, warned, thread banned, force ignored, and had several threads shawed. He has a history of relentless personal harassment. He has a history of uncontrolled lying. He has almost all but admitted to having a real life drinking problem and often blames his forum fuckery on "having too much to drink". This didn't start with Araysar, it merely ended with him.

Unban him with parole, I don't care. I can almost all but guarantee that within 1-3 months after being freed he'll end up banned again anyway because he just can't help himself.
fair enough, i guess.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
All this bitching and drama, some upset and others happy. Many an argument about justice and power tripping and a blowhard is banned. You are truly a mod now, Araysar.

Lightning Lord Rule, you're up next. It's your time to divide the [community / small segment of people who care and read about the drama]!

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

But clearly you care a lot more about a member who didn't directly impact you being banned. You play the role of mr nice, but you're more than happy to accept a ban if it's something you actually want.

can't help myself here (maybe i have a little Utnayan in me) but i just realized how ridiculous it is that you dug through an old thread for a direct quote about me feeling bad for Ryanz getting banned, then accused me of wanting him banned, then accused me of cherry picking -- but while going through that thread and cherry picking out the post you quoted, you ignored the several posts i made where i lamented that losing Ryanz was definitely a net loss for the community.

yes, amod, i know gshurik and i arguing is getting to the point of shitting up the thread. seems to be a trend when he's involved. split us off into the Rickshaw if you must.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You mean like how you were aggressively antagonizing him from the beginning, then moved the fight to a thread where you called him a pathetic drunk loser in the title, and abused the fact that you were a mod because if you weren't someone would have come along and told you both to shut the fuck up?

You're a pathetic power-tripping faggot.

All of what you mention happened AFTER he made the beauty of a post below, out of the blue, at 3 am while I was sound asleep. Your trolling game has gotten real weak, dawg. Step it the fuck up. Do it for those kids, man. Do it for the kids.. For the kids man.

upload_2018-1-17_14-6-10.png

• 1Picard

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
can't help myself here (maybe i have a little Utnayan in me) but i just realized how ridiculous it is that you dug through an old thread for a direct quote about me feeling bad for Ryanz getting banned, then accused me of wanting him banned, then accused me of cherry picking -- but while going through that thread and cherry picking out the post you quoted, you ignored the several posts i made where i lamented that losing Ryanz was definitely a net loss for the community.

yes, amod, i know gshurik and i arguing is getting to the point of shitting up the thread. seems to be a trend when he's involved. split us off into the Rickshaw if you must.

What you mean a thread I was directly involved with and posted in? I let up last night and even offered to bring it to PMs if you wanted, you spent the rest of today posting about me and mentioning me. You're not innocent even though you love to constantly pretend you are. Take responsibility.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What you mean a thread I was directly involved with and posted in? I let up last night and even offered to bring it to PMs if you wanted, you spent the rest of today posting about me and mentioning me. You're not innocent even though you love to constantly pretend you are. Take responsibility.

i did just admit to shitting up the thread. takes two to tango, buddy.

btw -- after you asked to take it to PM, i quit talking to you, until you mentioned me in this post:

Probably because he didn't shit any thread up that they actually liked posting in, so they don't give a fuck if he shit up any thread with the mere mention of Nintendo or NFL.

I'm pretty sure Pharmakos is just being a contrarian at this point. He didn't give half as much of a fuck when Ryanz was banned and he was the primary cause behind that.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm moving all of this to the Utnayan thread in the shaw, this doesnt need to go in 2 threads at once.

Feel free to call me a power-crazed digital Hitler over there.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.