Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The fuck is going on here? Did the kid die of cancer or did the Switch save him?

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The fuck is going on here? Did the kid die of cancer or did the Switch save him?

Utnayan is saying that he is waiting 10 days to give the kid this console. He is probably banking on kid dying in the next week and pocketing the console himself.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan is saying that he is waiting 10 days to give the kid this console. He is probably banking on kid dying in the next week and pocketing the console himself.

I can just imagine an overweight voice on the other end of the call saying "got a switch but gotta wait 10 days" "Excuse me sir we told you not to ring here any more" "faggot fight me i'll bring you on a cruise with a slide"

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also quit acting like pretentious faggots and pretending that water slides aren't totally fucking awesome and a primary selling point for anything that has them.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I already gave you the schedule of where I would take you for dinner. Pussy boy. Like that matters though, since you’re a clueless shut in that doesn’t leave the fucking house. Get your last words in before you fail to take me up on that valid offer though.

Clock keeps ticking by as you ultimately wind up alone and playing bingo for bananas in assisted living wishing you would have actually lived the life you had rather than fuck off your existence chasing internet personas.

• 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Also quit acting like pretentious faggots and pretending that water slides aren't totally fucking awesome and a primary selling point for anything that has them.
Sure, you enjoy them but you hardly swing by a swanky hotel and woo the lady by wiggling your eyebrows and mouthing "water slide"

SlWZwOZ.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Fucking right :)

• 1Hodjing

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I love how Utnayan is using the same terminology I used against him last time he did this shit. I had a good influence on him.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I already gave you the schedule of where I would take you for dinner. Pussy boy. Like that matters though, since you’re a clueless shut in that doesn’t leave the fucking house. Get your last words in before you fail to take me up on that valid offer though.

Clock keeps ticking by as you ultimately wind up alone and playing bingo for bananas in assisted living wishing you would have actually lived the life you had rather than fuck off your existence chasing internet personas.

Says the man who spent 15 years lying about his persona on an internet gaming forum.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Says the man who spent 15 years lying about his persona on an internet gaming forum.

From the accuser who won’t leave a house to see it for real, and will instead claim he’ll wire a grand and not meet the people it effects because you have no fucking heart to get up off your sorry ass.

• 2Hodjing

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I just read through this. This thread is...really quite something.

Reality seems to be a flexible thing for some folks.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.