Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Here are the real life weekends. I have this weekend booked obviously and hopefully next weekend whether that’s philly or here. After that I’m on the open seas from the 15th of feb to 24th. Anytime after. Want to come when it’s warmer? I wouldn’t blame you. It’s fucking cold here right now.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Fuck wait. Want to come on a cruise???

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
How about that! I’ll fly you to Fort Lauderdale and hop on harmony of the seas? I’ll even buy your drink pass and set you up with a couple chicks. I’d have to get them hammered as shit first but it’s possible.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Fuck wait. Want to come on a cruise???

Quoting this so he cant edit it.

Also screenshot evidence

upload_2018-1-13_13-4-18.png

• 3Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You cannot edit here you fucking idiot. Who made you a mod.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
CHECK
FAGGOT

There is legitimately no point in taking you at face value when you're a known liar.

Here's my take: He knows he can't prove the check (it doesn't exist) so instead he's giving an ultimatum he thinks he controls. That way he can attempt to control the narrative instead of being at a disadvantage.

The problem with the strategy is that you're the only person who needs to prove anything. You're the only one who actually has made outlandish claims with no proof. You are the person with everything to prove so no matter how you try to control the narrative it always comes back to the following:

Post the check you absolute cum dumpster.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What are you afraid of? Honestly? Afraid you may like me after or something? Or afraid of actually leaving the house for once.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I’m heading out. You let me know when you’re ready to put your ass on the line and have your phony ass meet the pay dirt. You’re a fucking waste of my time at this point. And you’re also a scared little timid bitch.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro, why do you feel the need to lie about doing charity work? We all know you dont do shit.

If you're gonna lie at least make it more believable than "kids with cancer". That's just so cliche.

Do you save the whales too?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I’m heading out. You let me know when you’re ready to put your ass on the line and have your phony ass meet the pay dirt. You’re a fucking waste of my time at this point. And you’re also a scared little timid bitch.

Dont you mean "passing out"?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Offer is wide open. For all time. Anytime you fucking have the balls son.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I cant wait to be trapped on some faggy cruise with you for 7 days.

For someone who supposedly has so much money you sure seem to be oblivious to the fact that cruises are the lowest form of vacationing.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I cant wait to be trapped on some faggy cruise with you for 7 days.

For someone who supposedly has so much money you sure seem to be oblivious to the fact that cruises are the lowest form of vacationing.

But TV made it look glamorous.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
You are SO gonna regret missing out on that water slide. Sounds fucking sick. A slide WITH water!! Now if said cruise has a water slide, my friggen head will explode!

• 5Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
No way. You get to meet over 5k people, get out on the open sea, have everything taken care of, and there is nothing like it. I already saw all of Europe last year. I’ve been everywhere shitrag. Nothing beats being out on the open sea on the biggest and most luxurious cruise ship on the planet. Until symphony of the seas launches and gets out of the med.

I probably was a pirate in a previous life because I can’t get enough of it. Unlike you, I don’t put dollar signs on memories and the awesome air of the sea because you hopped a 300 dollar Groupon on a carnival sail boat and stereotyped the rest of the world.

That is one thing I would change with you over a weekend. Your judgement bullshit image of what you think life is about.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The fact that he's pointing out the water slide as a selling point probably is a good indication of the kind of person you're dealing with here.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You are SO gonna regret missing out on that water slide. Sounds fucking sick. A slide WITH water!! Now if said cruise has a water slide, my friggen head will explode!

Actually you can slide down the fucker dry and go from the top to the bottom and hit up the pizza buffet. Fucking a right. Want to come?

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Put yourself in his headspace, it's a pretty fun little experiment you can do yourself.

Sitting there making up these stories getting a glimpse at your overweight frame hulking in your massively stressed computer chair.

A moment of release after one lie which is then swallowed up by a feeling of inadequacy that demands that you big yourself up again as soon as possible.

Like imagine actually having that existence.

• 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
No way. You get to meet over 5k people, get out on the open sea, have everything taken care of, and there is nothing like it. I already saw all of Europe last year. I’ve been everywhere shitrag. Nothing beats being out on the open sea on the biggest and most luxurious cruise ship on the planet. Until symphony of the seas launches and gets out of the med.

I probably was a pirate in a previous life because I can’t get enough of it. Unlike you, I don’t put dollar signs on memories and the awesome air of the sea because you hopped a 300 dollar Groupon on a carnival sail boat and stereotyped the rest of the world.

That is one thing I would change with you over a weekend. Your judgement bullshit image of what you think life is about.

LMAO, white trash goes to Europe. Were you going to take me to your fanciest Denny's for dinner if I flew out to MPLS?

Meet 5,000 other white trash losers trapped on the same norovirus laden floating barge!

Status
Not open for further replies.