Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Liar and a fake from a dipshit shunned by his family who fucked it everything good he had in life and takes it out on a fucking Internet forum, and when called out by the same bear YOU poked a while ago, and I had time to think about a few things and decided let’s do this because this guy is a little fucking prick who could use a new lot in life and maybe turn your sorry ass around, you still throw your bullshit from your safe space next to your therapy dog.

Own up to your shit you little bitch.

• 2Hodjing
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Own up Sally. The time is now. You called ME out. I’m ready to settle this once and for all. You pitiful fucking lame duck.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
lmao did he really complain that he was being picked on??

LOL yeah, in reports and PMs. Made it sound like we were abusing him and that he was like Jesus Christ on the cross, suffering for the entire board.

Alcoholics are always so dramatic

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I’ll be here laughing my ass off as you type into your little glass wall keyboard safe away from real life.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
LOL yeah, in reports and PMs. Made it sound like we were abusing him and that he was like Jesus Christ on the cross, suffering for the the entire board.

Alcoholics are always so dramatic

My god that's so sad, It actually paints a really depressing picture.

Could anyone legitimately feel threatened by this massive beer gut?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
11665370_851967828224049_3391828761605182356_n.jpg

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Liar and a fake from a dipshit shunned by his family who fucked it everything good he had in life and takes it out on a fucking Internet forum, and when called out by the same bear YOU poked a while ago, and I had time to think about a few things and decided let’s do this because this guy is a little fucking prick who could use a new lot in life and maybe turn your sorry ass around, you still throw your bullshit from your safe space next to your therapy dog.

Own up to your shit you little bitch.

Oh you sit around and think about me?

That's interesting. Because I dont think about you at all.

• 1Worf
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Ice Burn

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Anytime faggot. Anytime. Maybe I’m being too aggressive. How is this for you, Hollywood.

First class. Don’t want to stay in maple grove? Let’s put you up at a five star in Minneapolis then. You can get away from that left over pizza you got at the shelter last week and let’s get you happy again. You can thank me later when you meet the God you never believed in of which I’ll be right next to as you say thank you Ut. You really did have a plan all along.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What are you so afraid of man? Let’s get as real as we can. I’m offering you, a guy who thinks I’m full of shit, a free weekend on my dime to meet in person this fake “drunk” idiot who never played in the NFL. And you won’t take me up on it? Who is full of shit now???

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Or you can sit there as the entire forum watched me call your fucking bluff head fucking on because you’re a pussy.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
And you won’t take me up on it? Who is full of shit now???

Probably the guy who wants to spend thousands of dollars and a weekend on me to prove an internet argument when he could just as easily do it for $0 and 3 minutes by posting the check on the forum.

But that's just my take.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Choice is yours. Make it. And if you don’t take me up on it, shut your fucking pie hole.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro, you're making 3-4 posts in a row without anyone even replying. You're having a drunken meltdown.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Probably the guy who wants to spend thousands of dollars and a weekend on me to prove an internet argument when he could just as easily do it for $0 and 3 minutes by posting the check on the forum.

But that's just my take.

Wrong. I have other motives. Like changing your life. You think this is about Internet ego? I won’t only solve that, I’ll also place you in a place you need to me so you can change your fucking life man.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Bro, you're making 3-4 posts in a row without anyone even replying. You're having a drunken meltdown.

Like I said, I’m not drinking until tomorrow at kickoff section 101 row 7 when we show who dat their ass.

Man up or fuck off.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Wrong. I have other motives. Like changing your life. You think this is about Internet ego? I won’t only solve that, I’ll also place you in a place you need to me so you can change your fucking life man.

Post the check first and then once I know you're legit - then i'll let you change my life to whatever you want. You can even make me into a fake NFL player

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I don't think anyone on this forum is looking down on Araysar in this exchange lol. I'm sure anyone lurking here is just shocked that there can be someone this far away from reality posting on the internet in 2018.

• 1Smuggly

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
PM me the details. Let’s make this happen.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
All I need is who the hell to send the ticket too. I’ll take care of the hotel reservations and all your ground travel. Fuck, you only need to say hello when you meet me at Masonic then how about that?

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
PM me the details. Let’s make this happen.

Sure.

Details:
Step 1: take picture of your vikings check with your phone
Step 2: log into your FoH forum acct on your phone and navigate to this thread
Step 3: create a new post and upload the picture
Step 4: prove everyone wrong and be hailed as the amazing NFL legend that you are

Status
Not open for further replies.