MLB 2013 season

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Actually, good closers are fairly common because that's the first role designated to good relievers. Chris Perez is the only crappy closer I can think of.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
World Series bound! Cards just rocked it with a shutout 9-0 shutout win. Thanks for coming Dodgers, so many tears from around the baseball nation (espn in particular.) Looking forward to what the World Series brings.

2 errors by Puig...

http://i.imgur.com/zSMso1H.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
KojiHugRossALCS5_medium.gif
You realize you can't make me angry, right?

Stinks the Cards won, I couldn't be less excited about seeing them there. Would be cool if the Tigers pulled it out though and got a rematch against them.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Another late inning grand slam for the Red Sox? Good game, Tigers bullpen.
Yeah it's been a pretty rough non existent thing for us all season. Good thing is, our division is weak enough and we aren't losing anyone that we'll be back next year and hopefully will have some bullpen improvements.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Even if my team hadn't been eliminated...I have almost zero interest in a Sox/Cards world series.

Wish the Dodgers had gone of the four teams left if mine couldn't have. Oh well. Grats Sox fans, enjoy the ride.
smile.png

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Soo yeah the path I envisioned for the Sox to win this series was must win both the Lester/Sanchez starts, and win the Peavy/Fister match up. Then somehow win 1 game from the remaining Scherzer/Verlander match up. How did the Tigers not win a game from their top two guys. It's a crazy game...

Cybsled

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */'s reply to Erin Andrews about how he felt. He deserved the MVP award.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Soo yeah the path I envisioned for the Sox to win this series was must win both the Lester/Sanchez starts, and win the Peavy/Fister match up. Then somehow win 1 game from the remaining Scherzer/Verlander match up. How did the Tigers not win a game from their top two guys. It's a crazy game...
Our bats stopped showing up the last 10 days of the regular season and we've never had a bullpen. Those two things are why it all happened the way it did. :p

Good luck to you guys in the Series.
smile.png

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Our bats stopped showing up the last 10 days of the regular season and we've never had a bullpen. Those two things are why it all happened the way it did. :p

Good luck to you guys in the Series.
smile.png
Tigers gave us everything we could handle with Miggy beat up, and that Tiger pen was certainly not very good. They get a legit setup guy, and closer... This series would look very different with those pieces in place. As shakey as that pen was i really can't believe Leyland pulled the starter tonight. There was no tomorrow for them.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
The Tigers had two or three defensive flubs in every game and the bullpen management in game 2 was retarded. That was their series to lose.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'd have much rather seen a Cards/Tigers series (actually I'd have liked a Pirates/Tigers series better), because now I'm going to be a homer Cards fan. I just can't with Boston teams. Dunno why, they've done nothing to wrong me, I think I just like seeing smaller market teams doing better than the large market teams.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
surprised no one has mentioned game 1 tonite so far.

ortiz got robbed of a grand slam in the 2nd inning. ~2 feet longer and he wouldna caught it over the wall.

Lester is pitching very well. wainwright settled down after the rough start

Red Sox up 5-0 top of the 6th.