MLB 2013 season

antoine_sl

shitlord
So let me get this straight. The Yanks this entire off season have been preaching fiscal responsibility. They nickled, and dimed a few useful players off this team, and turn around and pull this. lulz

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/stor...ls-sources-say
the WBC is responsible for paying players' salaries while they are injured, if they got injured with their national teams. So if they end up paying 6-7m of teixera's salary, the yankees end up on-budget including the 6.5m of Wells' contract they're picking up.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the WBC is responsible for paying players' salaries while they are injured, if they got injured with their national teams. So if they end up paying 6-7m of teixera's salary, the yankees end up on-budget including the 6.5m of Wells' contract they're picking up.
I was just reading about the Tex situation which helps financially. It doesn't help the situation of now having Vernon Wells, and his whopping .675 OPS over his last 800 abs on this team. This guy has been a black hole almost that entire contract he signed.

Not complaining though, keep it up Yanks!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Posey wrapped up for 9/$167.

Probably the homer coming out in me, but I love the deal.
I don't think that's a bad deal. He's one of the best ball players in the league right now. Plus he's a class act. The signing is akin to Joey Votto's monster deal from last season. No regrets. Players like that are few and far between.

The Giants suck though and won't even make playoffs next year so it might not work out after all.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Aren't they returning everyone? Why would they suck?

Lincecum has looked pretty bad in ST though.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I hold a strong dislike for the Giants for reasons unknown. Plus, the Dodgers have a strong shot at that division.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No one cares about your team and ripped off Walgreens logo.

tongue.png

tongue.png