MLB 2013 season

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I want every Reds game to be like this one. Already up 10. Fuck it, add a grand slam to the score.

EDIT: Just saw that the Astros are already at 50 strikeouts on the season. Yikes. Gonna be a long year for those fans.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Meh. Lackey coming off TJ surgery was pitching well, and his arm just blew up. Sox cannot just stay healthy it seems the last 3 years.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
great game between the nats and reds today
Really early in the season but it's hard not to get excited about the Reds this year. Shin-Soo Choo has already been an impact on the team. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game. Cueto vs. Strasburg.

Astennu

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks to the Cubs for continuing to run Carlos Marmol out there. Us Braves fans are appreciative.

looking like the orioles and red sox are running the al east til the yankees are healthy. whats going on toronto??

moontayle

Golden Squire
looking like the orioles and red sox are running the al east til the yankees are healthy. whats going on toronto??
They recently took on Buffalo as a minor league team. The taint of mediocrity and abject failure is too thick to avoid, even from as far away as Toronto.

Tral_sl

shitlord
music to my ears. It's been a tough...14+ years (fuck) to be an O's fan. Looking forward to going to fenway on thursday!

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wow Hanrahan just let up 5 runs in the top 9th
Pen was great up until that point too. Another one of those and I'd put Bailey at closer. Hanrahan is just too damn wild. Salty would have had a much easier time with goalie pads in that 9th.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Barry Zito, 2 shut-outs to start the season and is batting .750

rrr_img_20430.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
As a Braves fan I hate to see them start like this, because come October (like the entire 20 years prior to this) I know I'm going to be disappointed. Except '95.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Have the Royals let the Astros drop at 16 on them like the Mariners did? I knew our rotation was iffy at best but FUCK
Nope! I haven't had time to watch because I've been busy, and the royals go on a 4 game win streak