MLB 2013 season

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's about time Cincinnati starts getting a little hot. They've been stagnant since the beginning of June. This might be the first time they've won 8 of their past 10 in three months.

Tarrant - Are you also a Tigers and a Twins fan? WTF man.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
You sure post like a two team faggot.

Alex. Don't forget that the Reds are playing terrible teams. Oakland was the only team over .500 during this current stretch. They'll fold up like lawn chairs as soon as they encounter a good team.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You sure post like a two team faggot.

Alex. Don't forget that the Reds are playing terrible teams. Oakland was the only team over .500 during this current stretch. They'll fold up like lawn chairs as soon as they encounter a good team.
It doesn't matter as long as the Cards and Pirates fold against shitty teams like the Cubs. The Pirates and Reds have stayed relatively equal when they've played each other this season - it's the Cards who always beat up on the Reds. The Cards and Pirates also have a harder schedule at this point going down the stretch than the Reds do.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Doesn't the Twins' pitching staff have the lowest collective K rate in history?
I'm not sure, wasn't able to find anything on that. Their whole pitching staff is terrible though so it wouldn't surprise me. I've only kept up with them as an organization for about 4 years. I'm not a fan but with sports talk radio being dominated by them I know just about all there is to know about them, my company is one of their corporate sponsors as well so I have a lot of personal dealings with them as well so it's hard to not really keep tabs on them.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
It doesn't matter as long as the Cards and Pirates fold against shitty teams like the Cubs. The Pirates and Reds have stayed relatively equal when they've played each other this season - it's the Cards who always beat up on the Reds. The Cards and Pirates also have a harder schedule at this point going down the stretch than the Reds do.
Good point. The NL is pretty much set anyway. I don't see Washington or Arizona making it a race. The 6 games against the Pirates at the end of the season will be huge to either avoid the wild card, or be able to play it at home.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Instant Replay to come in 2014. 1st six innings = 1 manager challenge. 7+ innings = 2 manager challenges. No list has been given of reviewable plays but at the outset you have to believe stuff like the Galaraga perfect game blown call will be there.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Stupid stat of the day

The Royals are 7-1 in their last 8 games against Detroit when Verlander starts. I don't know what it is, but the Royals own Verlander. They're 1 inning away from taking both games of a doubleheader today against the Tigers.

Fadaar

That guy
Lol that Braves/Nats game. Starting pitcher gets the L in the 15th (not the guy who started the game... but a starter).

Astennu

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uh oh....every time the Pirates lose a late season 16+ inning game they tank. Keep your fingers crossed Grim...

And the bean ball war between the Braves and Nats is awesome.