MLB 2013 season

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ronpaul_itshappening.gif

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ourboys finally broke the streak!

Are you prepared for how brutal and disappointing MLB playoffs can be?!
To this day I maintain that Sid Bream didn't bring his lead foot down to actually touch home plate until after Spanky tagged him.

Shit still hurts...

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tigers throwing bp tonight. Holy shit. Sox with 7 homers, Papi got his 2000th hit, and didn't realize Jeremy Bonderman was still in the league. He shouldn't be after tonight.

Edit: Napoli makes it 8 home runs.

Incredible performance by the bosox last night. When healthy the tigers are the best team in the AL, but I think the Red Sox are #2.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus why do I still have this game on. Now I know how Ravens fans felt last night.

edit: HOLY FUCK AN OUT! After like 9 straight hits. This could turn it around for the Buccos!

Tea_sl

shitlord
Grimm, will you be upset when the pirates lose the play in play off game, or will just making it be enough?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grimm, will you be upset when the pirates lose the play in play off game, or will just making it be enough?
They just ended a season losing streak that started when George Bush Sr. was in office. I'll be sad if my team loses, but this season can't be anything but a success in my eyes.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Back to back nights ripping Yankee hearts out. Feels good. What a shit storm the Yankee bullpen has looked awful the past few nights.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
The Reds suddenly learned how to beat teams over .500. Hopefully this is a sign that they're actually peaking at the right time. Not their typical August peak and then eventual meltdown.

This is of course a 2 out of 3 year meltdown I'm speaking of. I won't speak of the cellar dwelling tendencies.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Reds players who have been non-productive all season are finally getting hot. Cozart is on a roll. He's sitting on a 10 or 11 game hit streak right now and Frazier is finally returning to his form of yesteryear. Injuries to the bullpen are a concern come postseason time, but there's word the Cueto will be healthy by then and will be used as a relief pitcher.

Also, BILLY HAMILTON! The 1-0 win against the Cards was the perfect introduction for him into the Majors.