MLB 2013 season

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
She was happy to catch a ball, a rare feat no matter who hits it. Ripping it out of her hands is akin to stealing it from her and should have had him ejected from the game. Aa a matter of fact, both here at Target Field and at Comerica Park that very thing will happen in those cases.

This is no different when that bitch stole the ball from the children and everyone was up in arms about it.

So stay classy for defending classless fans.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So on the news feed on my phone a thing from Bleacher Report came up about this. Come to find out the guy who stole the ball was being a jerk all game long to people. He was also yelling racial epithets at several African-Americans in his section thoughout the game.

A guy who was wearing a Prince Fielder jersey was told he was Princes crackhead brother and told another black man to go back to the ghetto.

After he stole the ball he was indeed ejected from the park and when he left he told another black man "Bye Trayvon!"

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I agree, I don't go to baseball games that often, but every time I have been to one where Boston is playing I've had a confrontation with a Boston fan, and not ones that I instigated.

One angry Boston fan called security on me because I kept standing up and cheering whenever Yuniesky Betancourt drew a walk (this was a few years ago when he still played for the M's, and never ever walked). He called the ushers and said I was "blocking his view" after I refused to comply to his demands that I "sit my ass down." I still have the 'red card' that the ushers gave ME over the incident.

rrr_img_46506.jpg

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Rangers out of it, but I can still cheer for my fav player NAP-O-LI

Dude was a monster in the 2011 Playoffs.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dodgers offense is letting me down. They're gonna make me cheer for an AL team.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Cards won last night and lost the previous. Glad Holiday broke out of his long hitless streak at that park. This is by no means over till its over though, the Dodgers can easily make this long and painful.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These two teams have played 3 amazing games to start the series. This is the question being asked. Who cares. Get the guy out. That being said... The PED violations certainly need more teeth in it. The risk vs reward of taking them is still to tempting. If I'm an off the boat Dominican I'd sure as hell use if it meant a shot at more money I could ever dream of.