MLB 2014 Season Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was unfortunate...

Somewhere my brother is motherfucking Clint Hurdle furiously for playing Cole in that last game.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
We can't hear you over all this destiny.
Since you're a Chiefs fan, I assume you're also a Royals fan? I didn't even know the Royals were still a MLB team they've been so irrelevant for so long. Even the damn Astros and Rockies have been to a World Series more recently than that dumpster of a franchise.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think maybe they're trying to out-destiny the Royals from last night?

Guys, it's good now...you can start coming back...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
We were 6 outs from a WS in 2002, so I'm fully prepared for a Giants collapse.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
We were 10 years in to the worst losing streak in pro-sports history in 2002....you poor thing.
rofl, you cynical bastard that made me lol pretty hard.
tongue.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ 8 to 0? Well at least the Pirate's were a better team than the Steelers this year.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Since you're a Chiefs fan, I assume you're also a Royals fan? I didn't even know the Royals were still a MLB team they've been so irrelevant for so long. Even the damn Astros and Rockies have been to a World Series more recently than that dumpster of a franchise.
Nah I'm a Yankees fan (as well as a Lifelong Fan? of the Pirates whenever they're good). I'm only a Chiefs fan via the transitive property of being an Alex Smith fan.

Anyway, where's the fuckin' destiny at, Grimm?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bumgarner did indeed pitch a gem. But I feel no matter what team won this game, they will get destroyed by the Nats.

I said a similar thing in 2012 about the Giants-Reds Division series.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm totally cool with the O's, Nats, and Royals. O's had their own fun-sized version of the Pirates losing streak. Nats I just haven't developed any hatred for yet. Royals I was born and raised in KC and have been a fan since my dad took me to a game when I was 4. I've had season tickets along the 3rd base line for 7 years.