MLB 2015 Season

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
In reference to more his prospect and his grades on his power, so "fell" is not the proper word, but he certainly didn't live up to what the Rangers had in mind originally.

Also I'm not sure how I feel about the Astros yet. It looks like they're at least in the market for additional SP help after McHugh's bad stretch, and word has it that they are potentially in on Clippard as well. Know they had extreme interest in Clippard prior to the beginning of the season.

Being from DFW this could be slight homer-ish, although the Rangers aren't my team, but they are starting to play more like I expected. Well enough to put them in a position to start actively thinking about coughing up the prospects for a Hamels.
They got SP on the way, they need to trade for some relievers.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
This just sounds salty.

Michael S. Schmidt of the New York Times reports that the F.B.I. and Justice Department prosecutors are investigating front-office officials for the Cardinals for hacking into the internal networks of the Astros.

Investigators have uncovered evidence that Cardinals officials broke into an internal network for the Astros which contained internal discussions about trades, proprietary statistics, and scouting reports. Officials believe the hacking was executed by "vengeful front-office employees" trying to do damage to Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow, who formerly worked for the Cardinals. The Cardinals officials under investigation have not been put on leave, suspended or fired, but this obviously has potentially serious legal ramifications. MLB commissioner Rob Manfred said in a statement Tuesday that MLB "has been aware of and has fully cooperated with the federal investigation" and will act once it has been completed.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
They should call Tom Brady for advice on how to handle situations like this
Who do you think they learned from?

rrr_img_100287.jpg

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Man, what a weird day. Two teams lost by 12+ runs, both of which brought in a position player to pitch (2 in Tampa's case) who all gave up homeruns.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Lots of position players used to pitch at some point- some of them not even that long ago. The main reason you see them every now and then is sometimes the bullpen is just getting hazed, and position players that pitch always go 'hey, let me have a shot at it.' I'll never forget the game where I was at where a position player got hauled out to pitch. Crowd loved it. Made a game that was otherwise a total stomp against us a once in a lifetime experience.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It wasn't that a posistion player pitched. It's because they said fuck it when they were down by that much and took the phone off the hook in the bullpen.

You would think if you're down by that much and they stick a posistion player in you might want to check the phone to see if someone should be warming up lol. Maybe a new call up or something.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Sandberg is probably moments of away from getting fired. He has lost that clubhouse.

Profundis

It wasn't so much the position players pitching that was weird, just that it happened 3 times, twice in one game, and they all gave up homeruns (with the aforementioned two in one game both giving up a homerun to the same hitter). That, coupled with the whole Cardinals/Astros thing, Washington pinch hitting for their DH with a pitcher, Baltimore hitting 8 homeruns...just an odd day all around.

Profundis

Look out, rest of MLB. Chris Carter is starting to heat up. His average is all the way up to .212.