MLB 2015 Season

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Alex's 2009 was fucking crazy. Last night was just the Yankees not hitting the last month of the year, along with playing one of the best pitchers in the world.

Still think the Jays come out of the AL, they were far and away the best team in the AL after the trade deadline. Don't think the Rangers will have enough pitching outside Hamels, and the same goes with the Astros with their inconsistent hitting. Just like the Yanks, the Pirates will be eliminated by a team with a better front tier starter. Fair? Probably not. But that's the way it is. Didn't expect either team to make the series.

Sterling

El Presidente
Arod certainly doesn't have a great postseason history but even so last night can hardly be all piled onto him. Nobody was hitting for shit, Tanaka wasn't very precise and it's a single game so shit happens. I'm on my phone so not going to look at it, but I'd imagine a large number of his playoff games were while he was in his 30s with the Yankees so comparing his playoff stats with his career totals aren't going to be super great anyways. 2009 was beast though.

Fadaar

That guy
Welp guess it's time to pull for the Cubs out of pity again. Grandfather was a Cubs fan his whole life, pretty shitty to think that he went 86 years without seeing his team win the World Series.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cubs are going to win it all. Arrieta is going to go all Madison Bumgarner and just win every start in order to carry the team through to an advantage every series.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of you faggots are debating A-rod seasons from a decade about? No one gave a fuck when they happened, sure as fuck no one gives a fuck now.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I usually neg people for complaining about negs but I'm sympathetic to your situation here, Grimm.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Any RoyalsBros wanna do an avatar bet for this series against the Astros? The avatar can last until the winning team is eliminated or wins the WS.

Welchers need not apply.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wished both teams could have lost last night. Now I need to root for the Cubs in the NLDS because fuck STL.

Fadaar

That guy
Just for Alex.

attachment.php

Actually, I'd love to see a Cubs/Royals WS.
Pretty sure everyone who isn't a fan of the other teams left feel the same way, myself included.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Any RoyalsBros wanna do an avatar bet for this series against the Astros? The avatar can last until the winning team is eliminated or wins the WS.

Welchers need not apply.
Thanks for showing your confidence in your team RoyalsBros.

Offer will stand until the first pitch of the game.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Haha. Dodgers owe more to people not playing for them than most other teams' total salaries.