MLB 2015 Season

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
All NL Central teams that aren't the Reds are the worst.
image.png

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
if it isn't the royals, I would rather it be the Cubs than any other team. I mean fuck, there has been 2 world wars since they last won, how could you be too pissed? I hope the championship games end up being royals/Toronto and Cubs/Mets.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cubs deserve a World Series win. After the Red Sox won in 2004, the Cubs were pretty much the last "cursed" team that hasn't won since the early 20th century.

Plus, they won in 2015 in Back to the Future II ;p

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Cubs deserve a World Series win. After the Red Sox won in 2004, the Cubs were pretty much the last "cursed" team that hasn't won since the early 20th century.

Plus, they won in 2015 in Back to the Future II ;p
it'd be pretty fucking funny if the cubs win the world series in a sweep.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
How was it not illegal? The obvious intent of the slide was to interfere with the fielder unless you deny that?

7.09(e) If, in the judgment of the umpire, a base runner willfully and deliberately interferes with a batted ball or a fielder in the act of fielding a batted ball with the obvious intent to break up a double play, the ball is dead. The umpire shall call the runner out for interference and also call out the batter-runner because of the action of his teammate. In no event may bases be run or runs scored because of such action by a runner.
No idea that was the actual written rule. Watch every player that slides into 2nd during a double play, they are always trying to break up the turn. Definitely a rule that's never called. Half of the time players aren't even remotely in the base path. Kinda shocked that's the actual written rule.

Strong work Cubs.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was at the last two Cub Card games at Wrigley. The energy after those Cubs home runs cause the stadium to shake. Schwarbeast's moon shot last night floated over my head. I swear it was like time slowed down as the ball floated over the bleachers. What was a few seconds felt like a minute. It was an out of body experience.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is there a reliable MLB streaming site?

I needs my 4pm EST Blue Jays game.

Northerner

N00b
What the fuck? Ump came out waving it off and then decides later it was live?

Right or wrong, that's all kinds of bullshit.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Well that just happened
Choo had just taken a ball and went into his "pre batting stance" ritual. Catcher hit his bat when throwing back to pitcher. Runner at 3rd came in. Originally called off but the Umps convened and said it wasn't interference, so the score counts.

Fadaar

That guy
Choo had just taken a ball and went into his "pre batting stance" ritual. Catcher hit his bat when throwing back to pitcher. Runner at 3rd came in. Originally called off but the Umps convened and said it wasn't interference, so the score counts.
I'm... well aware? I've been watching the game lol. Unless you're just doing a play by play for people who aren't watching, in which case good description of what happened.

Played baseball a long time when I was younger and I must say this is the first time I've seen this happen to such an extreme degree. I played catcher up until I started high school and never did this.