MLB 2015 Season

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
It comes also with an opt out clause after year 3. Not specified yet if it is club, player, or mutual.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Huge influx of money with these billion dollar tv deals. Wake up call for me that $30 mil /yr would be the norm for an ace was Zimmerman's $22 million /yr for a #2 maybe #3 in the American League.

Bowden isreportingthat Greinke's decision is in fact between the Dodgers & Giants and that the decision will come within the next 48 hrs. It will fall at $31.5 or $32 per year. I expect Cueto will be the consolation for the Dodgers if they miss out. Sounds like Cubs will go get Samardzija again and maybe a Lackey. Hot stove is about to get exciting.

Sterling

El Presidente
So it's going to be like 6/200 or some crazy shit? Would not have expected the Diamondbacks of all teams.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Dodgers were said to be very willing to go 6 years/$210 million.

I bet this falls right at this and Zack wanted out of that locker room. Dodgers are so talented but they need some cleaning up.

Just imagine what Harper is going to get in a few years... $40 million /yr seems extremely likely.

Raise your kids to be baseball players Mom & Dad.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
6 years, $206 million ($34.3 million per). Very favorable tax state I guess as well?

Dalien

Registered Hodor
As a D-Backs fan I'm shocked and surprised that they signed Greinke, but in a good way! Their offense was so good last year but their pitching sucked donkey balls. Maybe this will turn the ship around!

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Dodgers were said to be very willing to go 6 years/$210 million.

I bet this falls right at this and Zack wanted out of that locker room. Dodgers are so talented but they need some cleaning up.

Just imagine what Harper is going to get in a few years... $40 million /yr seems extremely likely.

Raise your kids to be baseball players Mom & Dad.
Especially starting pitcher. Almost a million per start. You work 30-36 times a year. 4 off days between work days. You play half of each inning.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Especially starting pitcher. Almost a million per start. You work 30-36 times a year. 4 off days between work days. You play half of each inning.
In the NL you play both halves of the inning as a pitcher. Or as much as anyone else does anyways

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sucks to see Chapman go but it had to happen. He was one of my favorite Reds players I've ever seen. I just hope the return is respectable.