MLB 2017

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Feeling pretty confident in tomorrow night. It's gonna be McCullers on short rest or Morton, who is very hittable. The Astros also can't bullpen a game if it turns into that.

Regardless, game 7, you can't get any better. I hope CC brings it once again.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

I wish Vin would come back and call a game for the World Series. He was The Dodgers my entire life.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users
\

I have his call of Kirk Gibson's "you can favor one leg, but you can't favor both" at bat, and Mookie Wilson's glorious "little roller up along first" seared into my memory. If I come back as a zombie after I die, I will be known as "that really messed up zombie who just keeps repeating "Behind the bag! It gets through Buckner!" as I try to eat your brains.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Feeling pretty confident in tomorrow night. It's gonna be McCullers on short rest or Morton, who is very hittable. The Astros also can't bullpen a game if it turns into that.

Regardless, game 7, you can't get any better. I hope CC brings it once again.

I hate that it's in their park, they are going to have the crowd behind them going crazy. That being said, I'm not sure there's anyone I'd want out there in this spot other than CC. He's been money all year, especially in big games. If they win it'll be great but if they lose, yea it'll be disappointing but this Yankee team gave you everything and then some this year. It's been a great year.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Girardi is such a dumbass. Kahnle was throwing nothing but change-ups pitching completely scared, and dude keeps him in while the Astros are making repeated hard contact. Seriously. You have that bullpen, use it you dumbass lol.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Nice. This World Series should be really good.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Congrats Houston! Eat a dick Yankee fans!

• 4Cutler
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
1st team in history to beat the yankees and bo. sox in the post season, boys.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Astros are in the World Series!

200w.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Played against Clayton Kershaw in my younger days, pulling for him to get that ring!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is the first World Series in a long time when I'll be happy with whoever wins. Legitimately do not have a preference.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
In Kershaw we trust. Let's go Dodgers! The road to glory awaits.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Kuechel on point so far unfortunately. Hope he gets yanked soon.