MLB 2017

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. The Dodgers just got handed a gift.

Edit: Struck out anyway. And LOL at the crowd all flipping him off.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That was wild. Can't believe they overturned that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
You could see the ump behind the plate knew he was in danger if Granderson would have driven in that run on that next pitch. Crazy shit. Cubs delaying the inevitable. Hoping this means Kershaw goes tomorrow night, and then is on short rest for Game 1 of the WS (assuming the Yanks pull it off <3)

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
You could see the ump behind the plate knew he was in danger if Granderson would have driven in that run on that next pitch. Crazy shit. Cubs delaying the inevitable. Hoping this means Kershaw goes tomorrow night, and then is on short rest for Game 1 of the WS (assuming the Yanks pull it off <3)

I wouldn't count on anything just yet. This series has a feel of the Arizona World Series in 2001 for some reason. Verlander is going to be tough and Game 7 in the opposing team's park isn't the best of circumstances I don't care who's pitching for the Astros.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider

It's not on short rest, it will be a normal start. Kershaw pitches tonight. The World Series starts on Oct 24, which is in 5 days. This works out perfectly for the Dodgers, assuming they get past the Cubs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
It's not on short rest, it will be a normal start. Kershaw pitches tonight. The World Series starts on Oct 24, which is in 5 days. This works out perfectly for the Dodgers, assuming they get past the Cubs.
Ah, you are in fact correct. I thought the World Series started on Monday for some reason. Mixing dates.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I did expect the Cubs to beat LA then lose to the Astros this year but they really don't deserve to go that far.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Enrique Hernandez had the greatest night of his life. 3 home runs and 7 total points scored by him. That and Turners walk off homer in game 2 makes the series unforgettable.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I want Houston to win the ALCS because I just love their brand of baseball, but a Yankees/Dodgers series would be all sorts of epic.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hope the Astros can hold on and bring this to game 7.

Altuve showing up for the Astros finally.

Last edited: