MLB 2017

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Justin Turner is a god! Grew up a Dodger fan and now is part of Dodger history.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Massive home run by Turner. This Dodgers team feels like they may finally be a World Series squad again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I can't understand why the Dodgers didn't have Jansen out there to start the 9th.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Biggest test for the Yanks tonight: Defeating Keuchel.

If they can get to the Astros bullpen in the 6th, they have a great chance in winning this series.

This Astros team is so well built, other than the bullpen. Incredibly similar to the Nats, really surprised they didn't go get a lefty reliever in July.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
fucking hell.

bcs.gif

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
We're going to get an LA vs NY World Series aren't we? Looking forward to all the fans coming out of nowhere in this thread.

• 1Worf

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
meh, im an L.A fan, was born there, was watching Gibson's homer back in 88 at 12 years old, but ill hardly post in here! i got many other sports sites i frequent where i can bitch and moan if its not going well! lol

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Baseball has to many games and takes to long to watch during the season. I loved going to Dodger stadium growing up. I always follow their post season though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Baseball has to many games and takes to long to watch during the season. I loved going to Dodger stadium growing up. I always follow their post season though.
This. I don't know the last time I watched a regular season game on the TV, but once the playoffs hit I will pay attention. Actually going to a game is a lot of fun though.

They could cut the baseball season in half and it would still be too long.