MLB 2017

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
More wasted opportunity.

Bed time soon. Im not going to stay up until midnight watching them piss away chances.

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just don't understand Dave Roberts, why wasn't Darvish pulled after giving up 3 runs? In a game like this, it makes zero sense at all.

Even in the 2nd inning, Darvish should have been pulled after giving up a hit while trailing 0-3.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, there was no reason to have Darvish come out for the 2nd. He never looked comfortable out there, but that is easy to say sitting here.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Kershaw is going to be done. Going to have to pinch hit at this point

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
MLB really needs to address catcher-pitcher meetings. I swear there has never been more, in the history of the game, than there was this year.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
MLB really needs to address catcher-pitcher meetings. I swear there has never been more, in the history of the game, than there was this year.
MLB needs to cut the season in half and put in a pitch clock.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
The #1 question Roberts will asked after the game... "Why didn't you start Kershaw?"

sigh..

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I don't have a dog in this race but damn it would be nice if the Dodgers could score a few more to make it a game. Dodgers just look deflated after the first two innings.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user