<Banned>
Valid message

ct-bill-murray-white-house-cubs-20161021.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Elegy for ’18 – Los Angeles Angels | FanGraphs Baseball

"It may Mike Trout be hard to Mike Trout get through Mike Trout an entire sentence Mike Trout about Mike Trout the Angels without Mike Trout Mike Trout talking about Mike Mike Trout Trout, because Mike Trout his existence Mike Trout is the defining Mike Trout feature of the Mike Trout franchise at this point."

Haha.

Over/Under 8.5: How many Tommy John Surgeries will the Angels & Mets have next year?

Ps. Still waiting to see some of elcaro1101 elcaro1101 's Ohtani cards...

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I would be okay with another A's and Dodgers world series if it ends the same way. Its the 30th anniversary.

I'm sure they'll lose immediately in the Wild Card against the Yanks, but it's been a very fun season. Lot of young guys and promise. Chapman has been a stud. Just hope they don't trade everyone and unnecessarily hit the reset button like they always do.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dodgers lost tonight. Now .5 games behind the Rockies. Not good.

Last edited:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'd like to see the Astros vs anyone out of the NL Central.

Bet you would.

NL is hot garbage comparatively this year, but anything can happen I suppose.

No sad react for Chanur's post.. A sad react option would be cool.

Ps. Look at that year deGrom just had. Too bad his team couldn't be anymore worthless. 1.70 ERA, 1.98 FIP (Holy fuck), 200+ IP, 29 straight starts allowing 3-runs or less, with...... 10 wins. Crazy shit, opponent starting pitching had a combined 2.45 ERA against him this year. Good job Mets bats!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Okay Dodgers dont let me down. Win these next 3 games and clinch a playoff spot.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'd like to see the Astros vs anyone out of the NL Central.

Not sure if this is a dig at the division, but the NL Central has considerably more combined wins than any other NL division. Three teams aren't even eliminated from postseason yet.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Not sure if this is a dig at the division, but the NL Central has considerably more combined wins than any other NL division. Three teams aren't even eliminated from postseason yet.

There's a chance the Dodgers will have to face the Brewers. I'm not looking forward to that. They are a pretty good team. Though its more likely we get the Cubs which is also not going to be easy.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider

The Astros used to be in the NL Central before they moved to the American League.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Astros used to be in the NL Central before they moved to the American League.

So it's a longheld grudge type of thing? I suppose I get that. I remember very well the days of Astros being a free 15 wins per season for the Reds.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
This.

And I seem to remember Berkman and Roy-O owning the Reds anytime they were at Great American.

1B

Lance Berkman .327/.444, 48 HR, 133 RBI

Active Cincinnati Reds' Killers by Position

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Dodgers win tonight and they secure a trip to the playoffs. Lets go Big Blue!

• 1Like