MLB 2018

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
With these injuries, it does give opportunity to trot out players like Tony Kemp, Kyle Tucker, Tyler White, etc. opportunities to play at the major league level.

Good to see what you got. Some of our replacements have turned into our best players this year on the Dodgers.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Indeed.

Out of this bunch honestly I think the only one that has earned his placed to stay at the mlb level is Kemp.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Kemp has been great for the Dodgers this year too!

• 1Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
What the fuck is going on with Puig?

I kept him on my fantasy team from last year and the guy is getting out performed by Gregory Polanco (who i thankfully drafted).

I watched one of his ab's last night where he had 2 on and 2 out. He fouled off a pitch and it looks like he tweaked his back again after that swing. He hammed and hawed after that swing... got back into the box and took following pitch down broadway for a called 3rd strike.

Last edited:

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is going on with Puig?

I kept him on my fantasy team from last year and the guy is getting out performed by Gregory Polanco (who i thankfully drafted).

I watched one of his ab's last night where he had 2 on and 2 out. He fouled off a pitch and it looks like he tweaked his back again after that swing. He hammed and hawed after that swing... got back into the back and took following pitch down broadway for a called 3rd strike.

He has had some issues with his hitting. Last year he worked really hard and got himself sent back up from the minors. He was better last year hitting than he had been since his start. He is amazing defense though. I hope he ends the season strong or they might get rid of him. He plays hard and tends to hurt himself crashing into walls. He has an oblique injury now.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Incredible stat.

Since June 30th, the Red Sox have lost 6 games.
Since June 30th, Luis Severino has given up 8 home runs.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the Red Sox have a shot of breaking the mariners record for regular season wins, they are on track to win around 113 games. the record is 116. they keep playing like they have so far this season and they do have a shot at tying or breaking the record.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
the Red Sox have a shot of breaking the mariners record for regular season wins, they are on track to win around 113 games. the record is 116. they keep playing like they have so far this season and they do have a shot at tying or breaking the record.

Yea but how did that work out for the Mariners in the end?

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
HEY i am a red sox fan but pitching>hitting come playoffs and the past 2 years the pitching for the sox has been atrocious in the playoffs..i am hoping for better this year

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Chargois pitching like shit in his save. No control tonight. Dodgers up 2-0 going into the 9th. All Chargois has to do is get 2 outs. He ends up putting 2 people on base. Dozier makes an amazing diving catch to get the second out at second base. Chargois immediately gives up a walk off home run. Fucking faggot.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That was indeed painful to watch. Really missing Kenley right now.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And Dodgers blow another one. Fuck me they need some help in the bullpen.

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
How did my Ms just go 9 - 17 and then sweep the Astros.... baseball fucking confuses me

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
And Dodgers blow another one. Fuck me they need some help in the bullpen.
At this rate im not even sure we will make the playoffs let alone make another run.

Gankak Gankak Houston has had trouble hitting and the Mariners had been playing pretty well. That division is by no means locked up.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
At this rate im not even sure we will make the playoffs let alone make another run.

Gankak Gankak Houston has had trouble hitting and the Mariners had been playing pretty well. That division is by no means locked up.
I was thinking the same thing. They just haven't looked good lately, and without Kenley they are totally incapable of closing out games.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't believe the A's have a very real shot at winning the AL West. Buncha no-names on the team.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Dodgers have slipped to 3rd. This season is depressing me.

• 1Solidarity