MLB 2018

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What a terrible World Series. Don't see the Sox pulling an Indians.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
It’s over: God gave them a miracle last night, and He ain’t giving them one again.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I doubt the Dodgers show up tomorrow. Roberts has to go. We should be up 3-1 but the worst managing decisions I have ever seen has us about to be bounced.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Everything about this game summed up as in Secret Wars II #9

first.jpg

• 1Like
Is it too late for me to post one of my top five go-to baseball moments? I'm guessing thgis is no surprise, sorry, for being late to the thread. But my friends, I give you....

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Even The God Emperor had something to say

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Watching the Dodgers/Red Sox final innings. It is amazing how a manager takes out a pitcher who is loose &amp; dominating through almost 7 innings, Rich Hill of Dodgers, and brings in nervous reliever(s) who get shellacked. 4 run lead gone. Managers do it all the time, big mistake!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="">October 28, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Went to grandparents to watch today’s game and this was waiting for me like a slap in the face

259DC2D4-95EE-4C0A-9383-734269A5BD4A.jpeg

That page will pretty much sum up this series if Sox win tonight

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jovec

?
1st inning, 2nd batter: Announcers - Kershaw is much better at home, yadda yadda (Kershaw gives up single)
1st inning, 3rd batter: Announcers - Given what happened to the relievers yesterday, it's important for Kershaw to put up a zero in the first (Kershaw gives up 2 run homer)

They keep mentioning that Kershaw can opt out at the end of the year, but who the fuck is going to give him more money that the Dodgers already are? No way he opts out after another shit show post-season.

• 1Worf

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Dave Roberts school of management:

Pitcher gives up 3 homeruns? Leave him in

Pitcher is having a 1 hit game? Fuck it pull him out

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users