MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Who ever came to the conclusion that the Mets are winning the NL East needs to be fired.

PECOTA projections tab Dodgers, New York clubs as division winners

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
09E9CBB4-5DA4-4EBE-AF6B-C6DC5DDC0743.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not sure how he did in NY but glad to have Paxton back in Seattle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like a great deal for the club. He is 22 right now. Essentially, they get the 12 most productive years of one of the best players in baseball at $24m a year and "give" him a $48m signing bonus with control options for 2 more years. If he stays healthy and is the player he played like this past season, it is a steal of a deal.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Props to the Padres, absolutely playing to win... And that's a market where that is far from a guarantee.

That's probably a good deal both ways - Tatis would be making pennies on the dollar the next few years before he gets into real money. I'd be really curious to see what that actual deal structure is. Will it be $36-$40mm in his post arbitration years?

Muurloen

How many significant other abusers does that put on the Yankees now? 2... 3? I can't keep count.

Yankees' German to address teammates about domestic violence suspension

Trash organization for keeping these guys employed.

• 2Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trash organization? Muurloen Muurloen nice try to deflect. Your team should have had their rings & fake-ass trophy melted down and turned into hood ornaments for the '17 Dodgers cars.

fb0bbc70d66d1a3d7760482162dcb8620af78cba.gifv

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

Trash organization? Muurloen Muurloen nice try to deflect. Your team should have had their rings & fake-ass trophy melted down and turned into hood ornaments for the '17 Dodgers cars.

fb0bbc70d66d1a3d7760482162dcb8620af78cba.gifv
Want to beat your significant other, get away with it and still be employed with 6 figure+ contact? Join the Yankees now.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'd beat up my significant other for $600k /yr. She'd be cool with it!

• 2Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This guy has to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet to have risen to a position so lofty. The Mariner's being dogshit for 20 years really makes a lot of sense.

I just can't imagine being in a competitive sports/business environment where you aren't even trying to win. Boggles the mind.

Then you add in the work-place harassments claims that got swept under the rug, hush money paid, and how ownership let him "fail upwards"... this is what you call a trash organization. Straight garbage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
This guy has to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet to have risen to a position so lofty. The Mariner's being dogshit for 20 years really makes a lot of sense.

I just can't imagine being in a competitive sports/business environment where you aren't even trying to win. Boggles the mind.

Then you add in the work-place harassments claims that got swept under the rug, hush money paid, and how ownership let him "fail upwards"... this is what you call a trash organization. Straight garbage.

He stepped down pretty sure since this. Lite fires and retire.