• Total voters

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

1B632D18-DE48-4E13-907B-D9CC4CC07987.jpeg

Best news I’ve heard this year!!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Awesome. Can't wait for his cancer attitude to spread throughout that club house and fracturing into oblivion.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well shit. I clearly don't follow MLB free agency nearly as closely as I do NFL. I just realized the Justin Turner is also a FA right now. Gonna be weird with him, Pederson and Hernandez all gone.

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Well shit. I clearly don't follow MLB free agency nearly as closely as I do NFL. I just realized the Justin Turner is also a FA right now. Gonna be weird with him, Pederson and Hernandez all gone.
theres a possibility of Turner coming back in 2021

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Interesting deal: Neither team really saves money, but it stretches the money due over three years for the A's, and the Rangers get all the money due to Davis off after this season. Opens up even more money for '21 Free Agency which all the Rangers rumors have been they are absolutely in love with home town Trevor Story.

Ever since Chris Young joined the Rangers, they have definitely had a change in philosophy. I'm not so sure he isn't actually calling more of the shots, than Jon Daniels is. This is a smart deal, and a deal in the past they don't make because of the "player loyalty" thing. Now is this team actually really going to be ready to start competing after this year? Extremely doubtful. But they can start setting some foundational pieces, maybe.

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I still want to believe this is the reason why Bauer signed on with the Dodgers

Really, I do

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Very very interesting move.

Isn't both Davis and
I still want to believe this is the reason why Bauer signed on with the Dodgers

Really, I do
Man that cancer is gonna be stage 4 before the ASB. Can't wait.

• 1Salty