MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Well it took a 7 game winning streak to get your team back over .600.
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Parks and Recreation

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Listen, I am happy they won and are doing so well, even with all the injuries. I just get nervous even with big leads!

Oh and I think the Astros just got swept.
Still rent free.

1st series loss in a couple of weeks. Aint worried about it.

Muurloen

Imagine my shawk you fucking cunts.

Former catcher Erik Kratz recently levied some eyebrow-raising allegations of sign-stealing against a couple of National League teams while a guest with John J. Filippelli and Kevin Sullivan on Curtain Call of the YES Network. When asked for his opinion about the Astros’ sign-stealing scandal, Kratz said, “I can tell you that a team that has been to the World Series often recently, we caught them doing something almost similar.”

Since the Dodgers are the only team to have been to the World Series multiple times in recent years (besides the Astros), it seems Kratz is implying the Dodgers took part in some kind of sign-stealing during the 2018 season. He did not expound any further about their specific actions in this podcast, and did not name the Dodgers directly

• 1Salty

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Shit, since Erik Kratz made allegations it must be true. There has to be video evidence all over the place of loud trash can bangs when the Dodgers were playing.

Fuck, take away their rings I say.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So is this how they get around the 3 better minimum for pitchers? He throws a 4 ball walk, and then pretends to be hurt?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Watching the Astros bullpen disintegrate and walk in 3 runs so far

• 1Like

Muurloen

Man it's regular season game and you are acting like it's game 7 of the world series.

Yall are some sad cum stains.

• 1Salty

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I was saying that as just a legitimate observation, much as I have said the exact same thing about the Dodgers pitching during their losing stretch.

Someone is just a little sensitive.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Here you go, me shitting on the Dodgers much harder than the Astros.

You are trying to reason with someone who has proven time and again that when it comes to the subject of the Astros at least he is incapable of reason....

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users