MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Ohtani sales on Ebay completed over the All Star weekend, pre Ebay fees $5998.12! All 24 sold were ones I had multiples of, and ones held back are in even better condition.

Kid is my golden goose!

6757277.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reggie Jackson played 5 years with the Yankees and 16 years with other organizations. Less that 25% of his career was in New York.

Fuck off New York. The self aggrandizing and delusion is fucking exhausting.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope Joc likes Atlanta. He was one of my favorite Dodgers.

• 2Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Nice job Judge. Just infect all of the all-stars while you are at it.

Piece of shit Yankees.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Nice job Judge. Just infect all of the all-stars while you are at it.

Piece of shit Yankees.

Cope.

Remember when your guys didn't even go to the All-Star game because they're massive pussies and didn't want to get booed?

• 2Worf
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol Mets go down 6-0 in a complete shitshow of a first inning.

win the game 7-6 because Pirates gotta Pirate.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Watched that replay, what a terrible decision to just flick the ball and not grab it.

What is the rule though? Is it if the ball breaks the plane of the line, or if the bottom of the ball in contact with the ground touches it? If its like football and the plane being broken is the rule, you can easily see the ball was doing that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watched that replay, what a terrible decision to just flick the ball and not grab it.

What is the rule though? Is it if the ball breaks the plane of the line, or if the bottom of the ball in contact with the ground touches it? If its like football and the plane being broken is the rule, you can easily see the ball was doing that.
Has to physically touch the chalk, not break the plane. He had a better angle than the ump and he may very well have stopped it before it went fair. You're also sorta judging him in hindsight, the extra split second it would have taken for him to get his glove all the way on it rather than just swatting it may have been the time it needed to touch the chalk. You can tell from his body language that he's 100% convinced he kept it foul.

If you want to criticize something, criticize him arguing with the Ump during a live ball situation when he could easily stopped the third run that scored and maybe the second as well.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Having the ball in hand stops the 2nd and 3rd runs though.

Better safe than sorry IMO.

And yes, live ball argument, rec softball level of play there.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Grandma sent me this

0BF86D2B-38A8-4D05-AF73-63C43F083C8C.jpeg

I’m so glad they finally released this: been hoping for this design since 2019

• 2Like