MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
look at this faggot
The only reason he is lauded is because dipshit Yankee fans are trying to cope/excuse that Chapman gave up a walk off series winning homerun to Altuve.

I did find him entertaining for awhile. His work the trashcans was fine and acceptable.

The Wire thing was 100% bullshit and you all know it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like how Muurloen thinks every single person that thinks negatively of the Astros right now is a Yankees fan. It's literally all non-Astro fans, dude.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Jomboy is a fake news scumbag piece of shit.

His Altuve wearing was wire conspriacy theory video was a massive hit to his credibility and he should have been ostracized into obscurity.
I will say it again...

JomBoy is the best thing to happen to Baseball in my adult life, so you sir can eat a bag of dicks. I am sure your boyfriend won't mind the dicks as you and your ilk apparently love cheaters. Go pound a trash can.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Harper has (probably) firmly overtaken Tatis Jr. as the NL MVP with two weeks left. Dude is having an insane 2nd half, and single-handedly keeping that shit Philly team in a postseason run. Still pisses me off, the Yanks grabbed Giancarlo and didn't hold pat for Harper...

Crazy thing is that Harper & Tatis have both missed 20+ games this year. Crazy how good their years have been in limited time.

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I still find it funny the Nats won a World Series the year he decided to leave.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He might just end up being the best player in history to never even play in a series, much less win one.

Sterling

El Presidente
Harper went from being overrated a bit to being underrated. It's really pretty interesting how far off the bandwagon people got because of Trout.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Harper went from being overrated a bit to being underrated. It's really pretty interesting how far off the bandwagon people got because of Trout.
Yeah, Harper has been hard to pin down. In 2015, for one year, he was Barry Bonds-good. Since then, he has been somewhere between really solid-to-good. He has made an adjustment with his load/leg kick: about 90% of the time he is toe-tapping now in his load, and it seems to be working, but I've noticed on pitchers with slower windups, more off-speed stuff, or slower fastballs he seems to still go to the more complicated leg kick.

If we can get healthy prime years out of Trout (which seems less and less likely), Harper, Judge, that would be really nice. If deGrom wants to avoid elbow surgery that would be great as well.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I’m at FanX in SLC and I saw the Astros mascot wandering around

FD049BCE-ED21-4B92-8FD3-5C6B97642081.jpeg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

The joke being that there was neither cheating nor Astros in that video?
I know you are smart enough to know what you did.

The end result still is you stirred a pot that didn't need stirring.

Everyone can blame you for my most recent ranting.

• 1Pathetic

Muurloen

I’m at FanX in SLC and I saw the Astros mascot wandering around

View attachment 373109
Four years later still rent free in you head.

Keep this up and they will name a ptsd variant disease after yall.

Oh I got it, Cantgetoverititus.

Get jabbed a couple of times by Gino at the end of the block, I hear it's the cure.

• 1Salty