MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's pretty awesome how much he's taken the baseball world by storm. Baseball fans almost unanimously love him. And people who didn't care about baseball before actually watch now.
Jomboy is a great man. He took down the evil Astros and exposed them for the loser, cheaters that they are. His continued success is a win for baseball fans everywhere.

Watching a daily 3-min Jomboy breakdown is usually better than watching actual baseball.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
0755F652-397F-440E-ABF1-6E3AB055F801.jpeg

• 1Fumble
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn, the NL playoffs are going to be something else. Whoever doesn't win the West (don't see how the Dodgers catch up in 6 games), will have to play the single game elimination against, currently, the Cardinals. Who of course are on a 17 game win streak. And even if the Dodgers were to beat them, they turn around and face the Giants in the NLDS. It's a shame there is no chance those 2 won't face in the NLCS.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Man the Reds gag this season has only one equal. That equal is Heather Harmon, and your team is just as shitty looking on the field.

Earn post season rights at some point Alex Alex and I might listen to what you have to say.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reds were in postseason just last year! And then went on a historic scoring drought. Another one for the record books in Cincy!

Just another Cincinnati season. Just this year was worth watching until September. Better than usual.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

I too go out with my co-workers to celebrate achieving a major goal and after getting back home I often become so frustrated about the success I just had and the looming potential of even greater success that I just have to punch a wall hard enough to break bones. Totally understandable behavior.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That Dodgers comeback last night! 4 HR's in the 8th to take the lead.

I mean in the end it probably doesn't matter since the Giants have apparently completely forgotten how to lose, but still an exciting game.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This is some cool news.

Big games this night and over the weekend. Phillies aren't that great, but Atlanta has really dominated them this series. Mariners are still in the running, somehow. Judge with a huge game. Who is the NL MVP? Will anyone stand up? Harper, Tatis, and Soto have all gone cold the last week.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pretty salty having to go into the play offs as a wild card with more wins than everyone in the league than the Giants.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm pulling for y'all. I love when the Giants fans are disappointed. It feeds me.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Mariners are in a playoff spot. What world am I living in?!
My neighbor is a huge Mariners fan, and through the last few weeks he keeps getting his hopes up and expecting them to collapse. Yet here they are, right on the edge. Shit they still have a shot at the West if the Astros lose out!

• 1Picard