MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just another cheater, trying to rehab his image by escaping to Canada... like Roger Clemens so many years ago.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Report: Blue Jays, Brantley agree to 3-year deal

Muurloen

Report: Blue Jays, Brantley agree to 3-year deal
NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They were talking about trying to land him (Springer) on the Mets but they probably didn't want to match that kind of money.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Well shit,.

I guess i am done ragging on the Cheating Stros and welcoming my new favorite player to the Great White North.

George was the only one to not cheat? right ? RIGHT?

I fully own my Hypocrisy.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They should vacate Bonds' record in honor of Aaron, since he didn't cheat to get it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
They should vacate Bonds' record in honor of Aaron, since he didn't cheat to get it.

I'm going to go on record, I am very pro-asterisk on these issues. Fuck them all. Mainly b/c I think of sports and kids. We use sports to teach kids good stuff. It is also entertainment, but the real social value is, sports really are good ways to teach lessons. IMHO, you can't fuck with that.

-- former rookie of the year, 6th grade little league. rofl. it's true. I'm not gonna bs that. God did I suck. I got ONE hit all year.

Oh I'm sure he was on copious amount of cocaine and greenies.
but that's legit. not seeing you're point?

edit: seriously, Isn't there a diff? Hendrix was high. But he was not taking drugs designed to make him more money by increasing his skill. It's the design part that is the cheating. Otherwise, what say you, chewing tobacco can get you fucked up, no? Design is the offense.

Last edited:

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
but that's legit. not seeing you're point?

edit: seriously, Isn't there a diff? Hendrix was high. But he was not taking drugs designed to make him more money by increasing his skill. It's the design part that is the cheating. Otherwise, what say you, chewing tobacco can get you fucked up, no? Design is the offense.

Maybe Im unsure of the terminology, maybe this is what Alex was referring to as greenies... but weren't teams basically handing out speed to players that wanted all the way until the late 80s/early 90s? To help with focus/attention/energy? If you think thats legit and roids aren't, Im not sure what to tell you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Maybe Im unsure of the terminology, maybe this is what Alex was referring to as greenies... but weren't teams basically handing out speed to players that wanted all the way until the late 80s/early 90s? To help with focus/attention/energy? If you think thats legit and roids aren't, Im not sure what to tell you.

oh fuck you for making me have to realize this is not a simple issue.

lol. goddamit. All I know is, it is likely cocaine that won the Mets their '86 title and everyone at my college got laid as a result of it. So I guess I can't just "think it's ok" when it is convenient for me.

• 2Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
Cheating in baseball is and always was rampant. My personal philosophy on how I look it is to divide it into 2 general categories. If it's something that's rampant and done by a very large portion of the league, then it's kind of whatever. If it's widespread then it's an even playing field. If it's something egregious from an individual player or team that's different to me.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cheating in baseball is and always was rampant. My personal philosophy on how I look it is to divide it into 2 general categories. If it's something that's rampant and done by a very large portion of the league, then it's kind of whatever. If it's widespread then it's an even playing field. If it's something egregious from an individual player or team that's different to me.

As long as we still get to hate the Astros.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

i mean that goes all the way back into the 80s and Mike Scott.
Now that is some high quality aged salt there.

salt bae masterchef GIF by FOX TV

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user