MLB 2021 "Hot Stove": Third Time's a Charm for Dodgers

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Who wins the 2021 World Series?

• Total voters

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Dodgers in full self destruct mode.

Up 13-0 through 6. Suddenly it is 14-11 bottom of the 7th.

What. The. Fuck.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Welp, that’s it. Calling it now: Dodgers ain’t repeating, not even close. Hopefully they’ll prove me wrong but if things don’t improve by the break, they’re brown bread this season

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I really don't understand what the issue is. But they just don't look like the same team

Sterling

El Presidente
Yankees 17-10 since that dogshit start and actually hitting a little bit finally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There really isn’t any team running away with it right now. Everyone is pretty close to a few games over/under .500. Will be interesting to see who pulls away in the second half.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Just left the Braves game. People are still doing the Tomahawk chop but without the stadium music.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Braves' Matzek starts double play with no-look behind-the-back grab 😮

‐-------‐-

Bauer 'pissed' after reeling Dodgers lose 5th straight series

Pop Tv Pout GIF by Schitt's Creek

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He claimed racism and now the MLB is scared to fire him.
Did you read the MLB's response to that lawsuit? They almost flat out said "The reason you haven't umped a world series is because you fucking suck"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Did you read the MLB's response to that lawsuit? They almost flat out said "The reason you haven't umped a world series is because you fucking suck"
Right and if they fire him, they'd have to deal with the same lawsuit again. The last one took them 4 years to win.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Oakland gonna lose all its teams in a 3 year period.

It fucking sucks. Y'all know they're my home team I cheer for and I go to a ton of games. I really have become a fan in the past 10 years. The fan base is awesome. I know people joke about how no one goes, but the fans really are devout as fuck. They know every reliever, bench player, strengths, weaknesses. Every person that goes to games watches every pitch. It's so different than going to a Giants game.

But they need a new stadium and the city of Oakland just doesn't give a fuck. A's have easily the worst stadium in all major American sports. It's not even close. It's so fucking old Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd played there. It's a shit concrete prison that isn't worthy of a modern sports franchise. Plenty of cities would love to have them. And pay for the opportunity. I really don't want to see them go, but I understand the situation they're in.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And the Mariners have come back to earth.. be still my some what beating heart.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users